**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you take these Klyntar Katalysts?

NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
Plz kabam. Take them. Also have 8 modok labs reroll dice if you’re feeling generous.

Plz start removing old items

Comments

• Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    I'll take those dice if you're giving em out
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

They will probably come back as the little symbiote might be needed again. They aren’t old items anymore. That said, they are useless if you maxed your little one.

🤷‍♂️

If you maxed him out then you don’t have any more
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

They will probably come back as the little symbiote might be needed again. They aren’t old items anymore. That said, they are useless if you maxed your little one.

🤷‍♂️

🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★

• Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I have thought about it many times. In the inventory there are a lot of event items that, once finished, are useless: gift tickets, death button, MODOK dice... They take up space and if the number keeps increasing it will make it more and more difficult to find the item what are you looking for. Related to the latter, when a search system or filters in the inventory?
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I have thought about it many times. In the inventory there are a lot of event items that, once finished, are useless: gift tickets, death button, MODOK dice... They take up space and if the number keeps increasing it will make it more and more difficult to find the item what are you looking for. Related to the latter, when a search system or filters in the inventory?

Yup, perhaps a trophy item section, or maybe even an option to sell them for resources, all though that is far fetched.

I really think we need more sectioning and filters in the items sections, especially with the different kinds of sigs and gems and pots and revs.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Please leave them be.

I like having memorabilia from events ages past 🥺
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Who knows, maybe Steve will have a little brother someday 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I still have entry tickets from a 2018 X-Men event that they gave you for free from when I logged back into the game and then dipped a few months later
  • Options

Yup, perhaps a trophy item section, or maybe even an option to sell them for resources, all though that is far fetched.

I really think we need more sectioning and filters in the items sections, especially with the different kinds of sigs and gems and pots and revs.
    This Plz. At least. But also the catalyst filters are dumb. Why would I EVER want to see t2a and t2cc at the same time. I’m not ranking many 3* and 6*.
  • Options

🤷‍♂️

If you only did legendary then you got more than are necessary to max Steve.