**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let us sell Alpha 2

Hi all,
I think it is time to let us sell alpha 2 for a junk of alpa 3.

opinion?

Comments

• McocMrkJrMcocMrkJr Posts: 4
    Yes!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Are you really willing to sell 1 T2a for ~150 T3a fragments? That sounds like waste of resources, doesn’t matter if u are whale, f2p or anything in between.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

nOux said:

Are you really willing to sell 1 T2a for ~150 T3a fragments? That sounds like waste of resources, doesn’t matter if u are whale, f2p or anything in between.

Well... I Will lose 10 alpha 2 in few hours so... Yeah i would take them.

U had about 30 days to rank up any champ. Sorry, but sounds that u have some issues in resource management.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    nOux said:

nOux said:

Well... I Will lose 10 alpha 2 in few hours so... Yeah i would take them.

U had about 30 days to rank up any champ. Sorry, but sounds that u have some issues in resource management.
    Well, when You get 20 alpha 2 for each T5B it's really hard to do a management lol
  • Ut_me_l1dUt_me_l1d Posts: 4
    Or at least let them turn into alpha 3 fragments instead of expiring
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    At a certain level, we get disproportionately many alpha 2 catalysts compared to other resources. Let us sell them or at least let them turn into Alpha 3 fragments instead of expiring, if the restriction is due to security issues.
    Having alpha 2 expiring while alpha 3 still being the scariest resource does not seem fair.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    You can rank 4 5* champs. That’s what I do if I don’t have a clear 6* option.
    Seems better value than getting an irrelevant amount of t3.

Ranking 5stars require other valuable resources too. I don’t know your progression level, but once you have dozen of R3 6stars wasting valuable resources on 5stars is a wrong strategy.

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Ut_me_l1d said:

Ranking 5stars require other valuable resources too. I don’t know your progression level, but once you have dozen of R3 6stars wasting valuable resources on 5stars is a wrong strategy.

I only do it in the situation I described. The alternative is letting them expire.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    let us sell t5cc for t4cc please
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Let us sell them!!!!!! It’s such a high valuable resource that I have over 45 in overflow. Sell, sell, sell