**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    After the patch the game is freezing a lot more as well. Glad I stopped spending money on this some time ago, with the non stop issues I think I'd rather trust the Titanic than the game....can't wait till I get so fed up that don't care that I ever put money in the game and finally walk away (and I'm getting there)
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,099 ★★★★★
    So...no hot fix? Ok...
  • Same here totally unplayable (i mean worse than that WE had since few month...) Can't Parry dex i drop a LOT of frames. I'm feeling liké i'm playing a photo novel. I got a Xiaomi MI11, built to run hardcore games normally..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    They're working on getting it out. It could also depend on when the platforms get them out to us.

They're working on getting it out. It could also depend on when the platforms get them out to us.

Would appreciate them conveying that to us.
    It was supposed to be out today, it's getting late for a lot of folks. Even if they release it late night, it's going to delay feedback since they won't be at work which is understandable.
    War starts tomorrow and many would like to know what is going to happen.
    I understand. There are two parts to it in this sense. They prepare the Patch, then hand it off to Google/Apple. Once it's out of their hands, it's a matter of when the platforms make it accessible.
    I can't speak for them, but I'd venture that could be something that would further agitate some.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,586 ★★★★★

Would appreciate them conveying that to us.
    It was supposed to be out today, it's getting late for a lot of folks. Even if they release it late night, it's going to delay feedback since they won't be at work which is understandable.
    War starts tomorrow and many would like to know what is going to happen.
    I understand. There are two parts to it in this sense. They prepare the Patch, then hand it off to Google/Apple. Once it's out of their hands, it's a matter of when the platforms make it accessible.
    There are posts stating to get the previous version till the hotfix is out. Mods are not saying it is illegal or break ToS to do so. Since this hotfix is Android focus, can the game developer just host it on their site and not wait for Google?

Unless, there is an agreement signed with Google preventing this.
  • MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Posts: 13
    edited February 2022

• Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

Almost 8pm New York time and still release notes haven't dropped
    I am now worried about this "patch" - i dont "feel" Kabam is on track
    It's out.
  • Hot fix is out and, for me, seems to have completely fixed the issue
  • Flbarros_Flbarros_ Posts: 19

Flbarros_ said:

When a bug benefits the players: hotfix within 30 minutes
    When a bug benefits the company: "please, send a video showing the issue so we can investigate further"

Right. Because the game being unplayable for many players creating an even more unhappy customer base "benefits the company" because people have to use items, which they are already handing out for free. Makes sense.
    Still benefits the company.... making sense or not.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,586 ★★★★★

Yes, this is good.
    Gameplay back to "normal". :)

Thanks.
  • After testing one path in 3.2 it feels better, back to normal I would say. Will test more tomorrow.
  • Flbarros_ said:

Flbarros_ said:

When a bug benefits the company: "please, send a video showing the issue so we can investigate further"

Right. Because the game being unplayable for many players creating an even more unhappy customer base "benefits the company" because people have to use items, which they are already handing out for free. Makes sense.
    That doesn't make sense at all though
  • johnwho63johnwho63 Posts: 56
    I just downloaded the update and it works perfectly on poco x3
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Flbarros_ said:

Flbarros_ said:

No, the game working well and happy customers benefit the company. A broken game is detrimental to Kabam and the players. Players willing to spend are far more valuable than frustrated players using their hard earned units and (maybe) a little money to complete AQ or AW while the game is broken. This is so obvious it shouldn't need to be debated.
  • ApeLakersApeLakers Posts: 4
    hey kabam, this update messed up the whole game, parry is unresponsive and very laggy. i play on a samsung s21ultra and never had any problems so far.

The worst thing is that you do not give any response to the entire community and we are in the middle of AW season, which is going to be a massacre and unnecessary expenses. I hope they cancel the AW season soon until they definitively solve the terrible problem that you caused.

And then please don't send those useless compensations that only make them expire. They are really going to have to compensate so as not to lose users.

Everything they do and how they communicate is not serious. Stop sleeping in the office and start working overtime.
  • ApeLakers said:

hey kabam, this update messed up the whole game, parry is unresponsive and very laggy. i play on a samsung s21ultra and never had any problems so far.

The worst thing is that you do not give any response to the entire community and we are in the middle of AW season, which is going to be a massacre and unnecessary expenses. I hope they cancel the AW season soon until they definitively solve the terrible problem that you caused.

And then please don't send those useless compensations that only make them expire. They are really going to have to compensate so as not to lose users.

Everything they do and how they communicate is not serious. Stop sleeping in the office and start working overtime.

The hot fix is out...