**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well umm... Atleast its done right?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★

3rd time pull btw. It stopped on hyperion for 5 seconds so thought I got him but my phone froze then it went over.

Aight ima go cry now

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Cable is good.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Cable is good.

I mean, he has used but I’m not about to get more excited about him than Hyp. To be fair, I also still don’t have a usable Apoc, so for me he’s pretty rough still.
  • Options
    Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    What are carinas challenges?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Cable is good.

Not sig20-sig40
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Chewie420 said:

Really hard to unit sink challeges unlocked by Thronebreakers. The easiest is beat Act 5.3.1 with non-mystic 3* and the hardest is probably either beat LoL with only 4* SL or beat the collector with only 3* Cyclops
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Terra said:

Cable is good.

Hyperion is better
    you know the reel doesn't matter right??
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    If you don't mind sharing - how many revives did it take you? I'm actually looking to do this...
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Is this for TB only? Sorry if it's a dumb question, i'm not TB.

Yes
  • Options

Chewie420 said:

Really hard to unit sink challeges unlocked by Thronebreakers. The easiest is beat Act 5.3.1 with non-mystic 3* and the hardest is probably either beat LoL with only 4* SL or beat the collector with only 3* Cyclops
    Easiest is beat that one 6.2 quest with only cosmics. CGR and Herc make that quest a breeze.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    mbgibson said:

If you don't mind sharing - how many revives did it take you? I'm actually looking to do this...

@mbgibson I was on revive #8 when I got to Sparky , I took the Rage path. Its actually easy , ultron was 1 revive as I messed up on 20%