**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* sig 200 dupe should give 6* nexus?

Dragon_SwordDragon_Sword Posts: 25
edited February 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey guys, seeing so many YouTube videos and guys that open crystals and get a duplicate 6* champ to get upset because it's already sig 200 and they don't get rewarded, instead get punished. If you get a duplicate on a 5* sig 200, you get rewarded with a 6* shards and max sig crystal.
Why not get rewarded for a duplicate 6* sig 200?
Why get punished and feel like it was a waste?
Should Kabam offer a 6* nexus for a duplicate if it's already sig 200? Get rewarded, not punished

What does everyone think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    i thing 20 sig class stones is ok
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The sig stone suggestion is pretty good. HOWEVER. This will cause complaints if ever there will come 7 star champs. Since they will be replaced with shards and people feel it is unfair for them because the higher end players have gotten even more sigs and people that are slightly behind do not have that chance.
    I would just suggest some 6* shards, like double that of a max duped 5*. Maybe triple.
    These could get easily replaced down the line.
  • Options
    Dragon_SwordDragon_Sword Posts: 25
    waste 10,000 shards or even 15,000 from featured for 500 shards?
    Yeah... that makes a lot of sense, pfft
    seems more of an insult
  • Options
    I like the sig stone ideas. When and if 7* come into the game it can be reviewed.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Class Sig stones are an option. I also would like to see seven stars. The game is ready for them
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Class Sig stones are an option. I also would like to see seven stars. The game is ready for them

Nah. There isn't even content specifically for r4 6*s yet, so no reason to add them. I'd say a couple of months after r5s are made available at best. NOT sooner.