**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So Galactus is coming soon according to the latest SQ.

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Is he going to be a playable character?
Because he is so powerful, is he going to be bounded by class?

Comments

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Is he going to be a playable character?
    Because he is so powerful, is he going to be bounded by class?

I think they were talking about a raids mode or raids game from last years dev diary roadmaps. My guess would be Galactus would be the raids boss. Might be totally wrong. I’d doubt he be a playable character (although Kabam would make some hefty £££ if he was), but I’d assume he’d just be Cosmic class.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Lol
    I mean to say as the final boss of SQ!
    My point is if he is a final boss of SQ, then he will surely be an obtainable character!
    And as he is so powerful, I really have no idea how he will be designed or what abilities he would have!

wdym coming soon man destroyed Hell’s Kitchen already

He’s here and he’s hungry

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    He won't be playable, I am nearly certain of it and I am thankful
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    They've been building him for over a year. Whatever they put forward, people will be disappointed.
    I think he'll be a multistage non-playable boss, similar to the double Infinity Thanos some time ago.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

"coming soon"?
    He's already here

THANK YOU for saying that
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    He's coming when bases come.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Man, he's been coming for like 2 years now lol.
    Yeah he destroyed Hell's Kitchen but that's only because Gordon Ramsey was out of the room for 5 minutes while Kingpin knocked over something and boom there went Hell's Kitchen, but his explanation to Gordon was to say "OH IT WAS GALACTUS"
    Galactus be moving slower than my internet speed. Aka, slower than 1.2 kbs per second.

he probably stopped for nandos
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Act 8 boss
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

You know, you don't need to create a thread everyday. In fact, don't do it.

And he is coming soon since 2019

When I told my eldest son he had been coming since 2019, his reply was - "It's probably taken so long because he was self isolating before travelling" haha
    Wait, is it possible that Galactus IS Covid?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Back in 2019 i believe Gabe gave a interview on a podcast which i think was around november where he was talking about nova coming to the game and which version he was. One of the question gabe was asked was about galactus now at that time he responsed saying galactus won't appear in game but his presence will be felt and i believe this year is where it's happening.

It's 2022 will galactus appear i believe he won't as it is literally impossible to bring a character who is big as skyscrappers lol. He won't playable as he won't physically be in game but on a chaos and destruction lvl he will be.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

This was back in November. They had the timing accurate at least
  • Options
    hells kitchen is a small part of a massive city, Galactus is weak if he just destroyed a suburb. Losing his touch.
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    TyEdge said:

Jackd1989 said:

When I told my eldest son he had been coming since 2019, his reply was - "It's probably taken so long because he was self isolating before travelling" haha
    No... galen doesnt care about politics🤫
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Jackd1989 said:

If anyone, it would be iBom.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

hells kitchen is a small part of a massive city, Galactus is weak if he just destroyed a suburb. Losing his touch.

We don't know what Hells Kitchen is like in the battlerealm. Might be the hells kitchens of 20 different realities built up next to each other, creating some giant kitchen nightmare...