**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think we will see new title soon?

We could of became thronebreaker with 6.4 and so now with 7.4 arriving could we see a new title?

I think with kabam that anything is possible

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★

I wouldn't mind a new title if it's just "if you beat 7.4."
    Once they start adding dumb additions like "have a 6 star champ at R4" or "have 10 R3 6 star champs" or "have a max sig R3 6 star champ" is where I go against new titles.

I mean, if the leaked rewards are true, anyone could get a 6* rank 4 from Act 7 Exploration, which wouldn’t be much of a stretch for a new title.
    Are the reward good for act 7 exploration?

There’s the leaked rewards. Not sure how on point it is but we shall see
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    thepiggy said:

Kabam Dev A: Who do we design Thronebreaker EQ difficulty for? I'm thinking players who have the roster and experience for Map 8, end gamers, players with already 1 r4 and 30+ r3s.

Dev B: Sounds about right.

Thronebreaker with 1 r3: Noooo! No r4 requirements, just 1 run of 7.4.

Kabam: Okay

The minute EQ drops:

Unfair! Cash grab! Slap in the face! Boycott!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂True
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I think the new title will come with Act 8, chapter 1. An it will definitely be have a 6 star rank 5 champ requirement too
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

Once they start adding dumb additions like "have a 6 star champ at R4" or "have 10 R3 6 star champs" or "have a max sig R3 6 star champ" is where I go against new titles.

I mean, if the leaked rewards are true, anyone could get a 6* rank 4 from Act 7 Exploration, which wouldn’t be much of a stretch for a new title.
    Agree!! If they do come up with a new title with act 7, they may make 2 r4’s a requirement or maybe have some set number of r3’s as requirement.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Agree!! If they do come up with a new title with act 7, they may make 2 r4’s a requirement or maybe have some set number of r3’s as requirement.
    I don’t see them saying you need 24+ R3’s but having 2 rank 4’s is possible. I’m guessing if they have a new title it will be with a 1 rank 4 requirement. And anyone that has fully explored act 7 should be able to have one. I am hoping there is a new title tied to fully exploring act 7.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

I'm waiting until the official announcement with 7.4. The rewards are SO good in the leak that I'm skeptical. I'd love to be proven wrong though and they turn out to be what the leaked rewards are as they're so good.
  • r4 is an even smaller jump from r3 than from r2-r3. The only real jump is prestige.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

I wouldn't want a title just based on beating 7.4. it's nothing to that proud of given all the whining and crying that caused them to nerf story content.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    Cavalier and thronebreaker came out around 18 months after uncollected and cavalier respectively and it’s been about that since TB came out. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see a new title next month but they might leave it 6 months after 7.4 drops like with TB.

I’d expect it to have a r4 requirement whenever it arrives.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

DNA3000 said:

jdeck59 said:

CD has never been wrong on his leaks so I wouldn't be too skeptical on the rewards 🤷‍♂️

Datamining can only be so accurate, precisely because they are pulling data from the game client. As a result, they are pulling information that was pushed into the client, but does not necessarily represent the content's final form. That data is sometimes preliminary, sometimes placeholder, and sometimes simply gets changed before go-live. When dataminers have gotten things wrong in the past, it has usually been not because they read the data wrong, but rather because the data changed between when they looked at it and when the content went live.
    But has he been wrong?
    I remember he once predicted that Winter Soldier and Dormammu would get buffs, but instead it was Mr Fantastic and Vulture.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262309/what-are-the-odds-the-3rd-buff-of-may-will-be-leaked/p1

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/262045/predict-mays-3rd-buff/p4

Here are two discussions about the false predictions. Obviously it doesn’t say it was Code Dagoth anymore since the video was taken down, but if anyone else can verify that they can remember it being CD as well that would be great.
    jdeck59 said:

He started tweeting in July 2021 sooooo

The information was past on to KT1 and posted on his YouTube channel, not Twitter, and the video has since been deleted.

If someone can confirm it or not then that’d be great, but I do think it was Code Dagoth who put that out there. And considering Otriux (the most well known data miner) stopped leaking information in 2020, do you know anyone else it could have been?

jdeck59 said:

I'm saying Code Dagoth didn't start posting content until July 2021 not KT.

I understood what you said. I’m saying that CD didn’t put his information on Twitter, and instead passed it onto KT.

CD existed before Twitter, his life didn’t begin the second he created his account
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Was hoping the new Inside the Contest would reveal it. Smh
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    jdeck59 said:

DNA3000 said:

jdeck59 said:

CD has never been wrong on his leaks so I wouldn't be too skeptical on the rewards 🤷‍♂️

Datamining can only be so accurate, precisely because they are pulling data from the game client. As a result, they are pulling information that was pushed into the client, but does not necessarily represent the content's final form. That data is sometimes preliminary, sometimes placeholder, and sometimes simply gets changed before go-live. When dataminers have gotten things wrong in the past, it has usually been not because they read the data wrong, but rather because the data changed between when they looked at it and when the content went live.
    But has he been wrong?
    I believe in this particular case it would be best to wait and see what the rewards ultimately are.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    At this point kabam should push a loads of dummy content, champs and rewards in the game files.
    These dataminers are notorious.
    Oi Mike, it's a right setup for jokes.
    Learn from marvel, how they give fake scripts to their actors.