**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is for my guardian friend

2»

Comments

• Options

I really am Real cheese god i guess

...what?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★

Damage makes her no.1 or atleast top 3 in entire game. But utility.umm. so yeah she lands around 15. But just a run rank up

Ghost, Corvus, Cosmic GR, Apoc, Cap IW, Collosus, Guardian, Havoc, Hercules, Magneto, Prof X, I aren't even gonna mention more

All of these had a heart attack reading your post
    wait
    You're asking me to wait or for their heart attack to wait?
    Cgr doent have such big numbers
    I’m sorry, what
    True i think. Though cgr is better than her. He doens't have like 800k damage in a single attack
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Damage makes her no.1 or atleast top 3 in entire game. But utility.umm. so yeah she lands around 15. But just a run rank up

Ghost, Corvus, Cosmic GR, Apoc, Cap IW, Collosus, Guardian, Havoc, Hercules, Magneto, Prof X, I aren't even gonna mention more

wait
    I’m sorry, what
    True i think. Though cgr is better than her. He doens't have like 800k damage in a single attack
    Kindly, please stop. This thread has evolved into...I don't even know what. Let it go now. No need to comment back to me, just let it end
  • Options
    @Krishna24 u r seriously out of my understanding. U kicked me from my ally. Then u left it. In the chat u promised u will leave a spot for me. And all this planning against me. I don't think this is tolerable from my side bro.

For those who tell me to talk all this nuisance in personal chat. He is ignoring me through the ignore option in view profile. So i cant send him any mesages though personal chat. He removed me from friend list immediately after kicking me from ally and leaving himself. And i realised it Today. So if the mods check this in any case. I need some explanation about all this stuff
  • Options
    Really toxic planning
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

@Krishna24 u r seriously out of my understanding. U kicked me from my ally. Then u left it. In the chat u promised u will leave a spot for me. And all this planning against me. I don't think this is tolerable from my side bro.

For those who tell me to talk all this nuisance in personal chat. He is ignoring me through the ignore option in view profile. So i cant send him any mesages though personal chat. He removed me from friend list immediately after kicking me from ally and leaving himself. And i realised it Today. So if the mods check this in any case. I need some explanation about all this stuff

Dude. This will not be settled here. He is not going to respond to you. I am sure he has a very valid reason for kicking you. Drop it and find another alliance, there are tons of them, it's not that hard. Stop turning your thread about a champion into a bunch of unrelated nonsense. Send to the personal chat. No response - move on.
    U didn't even read that comment correctly. He has blocked me from all possible places i could've contacted him with. Talking about valid reason, my exams were going on. I told him I will be inactive. I told my entire ally about it. They told it was fine. But then this guy Krishna came up with an idea of telling why not leave the ally if u r inactive. He convinced me that he will have a spot for me. But then he kicked me Becoz i totally agreed with that fact. After that he left the ally himself. He blocked me in-game. He blocked me on forums. No contact after that day at all. He has commented on this thread so i have mentioned him so that he sees it and explains all this
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I feel like this is an Inbox conversation.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

wait
    I’m sorry, what
    no, it’s just far more accessible, realistic and is spread over some basic combos and a special 2
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24

Stop this annoying threads in the future. And I see that you already joined back the same ally. And why the rant?? You were kicked by them during war season, you posted a thread on it few weeks ago and still went on to join them, lol
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
    Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
    Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
    Tired of lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain
    You are young and life is long, and there is time to kill today
    And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
    No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun...........

.........🎼🎸
  • Options
    Eroth said:

Stop this annoying threads in the future. And I see that you already joined back the same ally. And why the rant?? You were kicked by them during war season, you posted a thread on it few weeks ago and still went on to join them, lol
    That ally still is really good. They have let me in. This season i have already told me if i be inactive for w days then kick me.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 You own the record of most dislikes ever received. Whether u say anything or naah , You are gonna get disliked lmao 😂😂
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

@Real_Madrid_76_2 You own the record of most dislikes ever received. Whether u say anything or naah , You are gonna get disliked lmao 😂😂

I think the actual record holder of dislikes will never be dethroned.
  • Options
    Noobda said:

Nice to hear i bear a record and even more nicer to hear that u know i get disagrees for no reason too. The ratio of disagrees no reason to reason would be 20 to 1. In my opinion. Now let's see how many disagrees i get here