**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anybody actually care bout titles/profile pics?

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
Title says it. Back in the day to me titles were kind of cool but feel like it’s kind of dumb now. Same with profile pics I wonder if kabaam would ever introduce something like alternate costumes? That would be sick. One of my favourite things bout playing the old marvel ultimate alliance was unlocking cool new costumes and looks. In game example is basically the captain marvels or the og iron men

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Never cared for it. I remember a few years ago, we would change our profile pic to all Joe fix it for fun.

Other than that..nope. My absolute favorite title is and always will be soul eater..or eater of souls..not sure. Never cared to show off my blue titles. I never even put on my uncollected/cav/TB
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    I still love my 100% abyss picture. Title hmm
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Titles, could not care less, profile pics, still don't care but I change them from time to time. Almost never to these ones that everyone gets though.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I do to a certain extent. I like having any cool blue title and I love the Ægon belt pfp I still use
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

How convenient
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,014 ★★★★★
    I like the profile pictures. Especially the realm ones we got for the comp.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    They're fun. It's like skins in fortnite, show them off, really cool graphics (sometimes) and a cool title is lots of fun. I run linear champion to flex that I beat the 6.2 champion boss fight that they had instead of comic con or wtvr.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    I love the realm of champions profile pics that came out. Rockin the hologram ironman
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Idc
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    They’re not the most fun ever, but they’re kinda fun. They’re not supposed to be some amazing reward, just a cool way to customize your profile.

It’s not like they’re taking away from other rewards or anything. Just another thing to collect and show off.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    JockJonny said:

T I wonder if kabaam would ever introduce something like alternate costumes?

they apparently considered it back years ago when the game was newer and didn't do it, but I don't know why. Possibly technical limitations.

I like titles and profile pictures.

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    I like them. Allows for a extra layer of Expressionalism, beyond just a name and the champions on your profile.

Wonder if we will ever get a chance to have titles on our forum Accs 🤔
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

JockJonny said:

they apparently considered it back years ago when the game was newer and didn't do it, but I don't know why. Possibly technical limitations.

I'm glad they didn't go down that route.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    They should have been available for free . Every player can pick 1 profile pic outta those for free . That would have been really grt move.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I love pfps they are amazing, been waiting for the prof x pfp to come back (500) unit 1 for a while. Also I love titles, my current in game one is War Champion
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Honestly, I’m pretty happy. I like the iron man one
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

JockJonny said:

I'm glad they didn't go down that route.
    eh, I wouldn't mind it, since it'd eliminate the need to have 3 captains America or Iron Men. But they'd probably make you use units to get them, so I probably wouldn't bother.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I do.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I only like blue or gold titles. I don't care for profile picture. I just keep mine on my top champion
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I care for the pictures and titles. 500units for a profil picture is just too expensive IMO. I love the titles where we can show off our accomplishments in game. I just think there are too many common titles. Wish there would be an epic title for completing all Carina Challenges - even after a year.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    I do. And I'm elated seeing the pfp reruns from the past. I'm hoping to snag Chair pfp and Mr.Negative pfp and hopefully more which look cool and I missed because wasn't playing when they were out