Options

Characters That Are Classic & Good.

Can we have Mystique Please!! When it comes to her third special attack, let her transform to the character that she’s fighting and use the ability that they use in their special attack. I haven’t seen any of the old characters all I see is new characters that it’s okay but I believe that the new characters should be the last ones and the old ones which are classic should come up first that’s just my opinion. Can’t wait to play these new characters and old ones, that’s what makes it fun. Thank you for your time.
Also Can we get…
Sandman
HydroMan
Blue Marvel
Gladiator
Quasar
Lizard
Scorpion
US Agent
Adam Warlock
Hobgoblin

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Weren`t the last 2 mutant characters classics? Toad might have been in the first x-men movie. But other than that. People will mostly know them from the comics. Herc, Jubilee, Kitty, Knull, Kraven, mr Negative, Nimrod are all pretty comic book based champs and or not only popular because of new media portrails. To name some recent releases.
    Having said that. You do have a nice list of champs that would be very cool to see in game.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★

Can we have Mystique Please!! When it comes to her third special attack, let her transform to the character that she’s fighting and use the ability that they use in their special attack. I haven’t seen any of the old characters all I see is new characters that it’s okay but I believe that the new characters should be the last ones and the old ones which are classic should come up first that’s just my opinion. Can’t wait to play these new characters and old ones, that’s what makes it fun. Thank you for your time.
    Also Can we get…
    Sandman
    HydroMan
    Blue Marvel
    Gladiator
    Quasar
    Lizard
    Scorpion
    US Agent
    Adam Warlock
    Hobgoblin

Mystique can't copy powers. She can only copy their physical appearance and certain attributes like hardening her skin or making something Sharp.

She is not a Ditto.
  • Options
    @MannyIsaac

There is a dedicated thread for suggestions/requests of different characters. Wish lists should be put into there to avoid cluttering up the forum with separate posts.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18/character-wishlist-thread-3-0#latest