**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam… PLEASE get this right!

Okay, bugs aside - Battlegrounds is the most fun I’ve had playing MCOC in years. It tests your knowledge of the champions and it provides insight into rank up decisions like never before. If Kabam can make sure the rewards are great and fix the bugs, this game mode will usher in a new golden age for MCOC.

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Okay, bugs aside - Battlegrounds is the most fun I’ve had playing MCOC in years. It tests your knowledge of the champions and it provides insight into rank up decisions like never before. If Kabam can make sure the rewards are great and fix the bugs, this game mode will usher in a new golden age for MCOC.

Agreed. It’s a fun new challenge. If they make the rewards worthwhile then I’m in. Even if you have to grind a lot that’s fine . But they have to make the rewards relevant but not necessary if that makes sense.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Hoping its better then incursions. An want to play it more then once a month.