**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear kabam

NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Yo kabam can we get like a galactus champion that has immortality and **** that would be awesome and make sure he has unblockable to be fast and make the release date in 2 minutes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

They said they won't make him a champion like thing because they don't want to just make him like a 10 feet person such as Sentinel so he will exist in the game lore and backgrounds but not as a champion or a playable one at most

Yes which is why I ask
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Monke_Jam said:

Yo kabam can we get like a galactus champion that has immortality and **** that would be awesome and make sure he has unblockable to be fast and make the release date in 2 minutes

I agree with this statement. if kabam aint releasing galactus with immortality and unblockable i will stop buying the tier 3 catalyst bundles

Fr kabam should bring galactus
  • Character suggestions should be made in the Character Wishlist Thread 3.0 to reduce forum clutter. You can see what other users think of your idea there, as well as check out other people's ideas for future MCOC champions.
This discussion has been closed.