**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How excited are you for Act 7.4?!?!?!?

I’m personally extremely excited for this new content and rewards - a chance to get so many signature stones, 2 awakening gems (with exploration), and - of course - the Rank 3-4 crystal. I’ve already made plans for each class just in case I don’t pull any other great champions by the time I finish exploration.

How excited are you for Act 7.4?!?!?!? 106 votes

Extremely Excited
56%
TheJalliCrimsonBadgerJadedheruheru511The_ChumpF4k3_GaM3rTotal_Domin01MarvsbdTheHeroDeservedAckbar67rcm2017Scopeotoe987GhostboytjieTedthebellhopPikoluXva23RockypantherxEtjamaMobile_P0tat0spigwender 60 votes
Mildly Excited
21%
MasterSmokezuffycausticRasiloverCupidLiquidkoldLittle_Crocodili29etgddhjjEinfachSoUsername19273ChriissRAMS94Fit_Fun9329Aomine_Daiki10BollandHoitadoDracarus7714dtlBuggyDClownThe_HoTU 23 votes
Not Excited
21%
World Eaterbuffajrjdrum663SpeedbumpDeacon03Spurgeon14Raichu626ItsDamienAirwalk1dot_dittoEwell65SSS69TrenzaloreBerjibsReignkingTWLeoZedGogi0casual0dHusstlebeaker1000vsknight89 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Well judging how I still have that last quest in 7.3...I guess I'm at an average level of excite
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Not Excited
    OGAvenger said:

Why even play the game if you’re not even mildly excited for new content?

Because getting excited often leads to disappointment in some form or fashion. I prefer to wait and see how I feel after I’ve done it.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Well judging how I still have that last quest in 7.3...I guess I'm at an average level of excite

Literally finished that quest myself today. Have too few units and revs, and no desire to do story for a few days.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    Extremely Excited
    ItsDamien said:

OGAvenger said:

Because getting excited often leads to disappointment in some form or fashion. I prefer to wait and see how I feel after I’ve done it.
    I guess….if you choose to look at things that way…

It’s still something new to do though 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Not Excited
    OGAvenger said:

ItsDamien said:

OGAvenger said:

I guess….if you choose to look at things that way…

It’s still something new to do though 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Sure, but it’s not like I’ve been chomping at the bit waiting for new content to release. I did the sensible thing and played other games that have released during the wait. Like Monster Hunter Rise on PC, and Elden Ring. I always have a backlog of other games I can turn to when MCOC is waiting for new content. As much as I enjoy MCOC overall, it’s not my one and only game to play.
  • Options
    NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53
    Not Excited
    OGAvenger said:

bro.. its because i am still in act 6.2.. then how can i even get exited or dream abt these things
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    Extremely Excited
    NuttyJoke said:

OGAvenger said:

bro.. its because i am still in act 6.2.. then how can i even get exited or dream abt these things
    You got me there. You’re excited for 6.3 though! Lol
  • Options
    NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53
    Not Excited
    OGAvenger said:

NuttyJoke said:

OGAvenger said:

You got me there. You’re excited for 6.3 though! Lol
    but i am exited for the disc which we will get tomorrow.. from there if i defeat gwenpool with a woman champ i will get a t5 basic.. i will be very very happy with that
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Extremely Excited
    very excited to get time to do it, not excited that i won't be able to do it today. i called in last week to have my afternoon schedule canceled so that i could grind when it came out. turns out the office heard me wrong and thought i wanted everything BUT my afternoon classes canceled. so i'll be sitting in biology dreaming about fighting kang
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Not Excited
    Until they actually fix the dex/parry issue I have no desire to take on such content and waste health potions, revives or units due to their system causing me undeserved deaths.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    Extremely Excited
    I've been waiting, and called it, that we could r4 a 6* once all of this is over. As long as the nodes aren't worse than 7.3.4, then it'll be a ton of fun!
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Not Excited
    Mostly cause I’m still on 6.3
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Extremely Excited

Until they actually fix the dex/parry issue I have no desire to take on such content and waste health potions, revives or units due to their system causing me undeserved deaths.

Have fun waiting while others have fun playing 😂
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Mildly Excited
    Yep can't wait too get a random Rank 4 from a class I don't want. Beyond stoked