**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hypothetical Team for the Unknown

Kabam gives a one-time entry key to an “ultra quest.” You have 3 hours to complete it and there is a ban to post videos for it (so no answers like - I’ll wait for KT1 to make a tutorial).

The Rewards are amazing but you are limited to use only 20 revives and 50 health potions.

Knowing nothing more - what’s your five champion team? The champions MUST be on your actual account.

As you’ll see from my team below, I was surprised that I still had 2 5 star champions on my roster.

Mine:

Rank 3 Doom (UA) - Power Control, Stagger, Tanky

Rank 3 Torch (UA) - I feel like my Rank 3 Archangel (A) is the best at reversing regeneration but it’s not worth the risk to bring him if there’s a global bleed immunity node. Torch, on the other hand, can reverse regeneration and he can act as my incinerate immune champion.

Rank 5 Magneto (A, MS) - In my opinion, the ultimate boss killer. Even though I only have a 5 star, he’s been a valuable potion saver - especially with his perfect block on metal champions.

Rank 5 Hercules (A, MS) - I would have gone with my Rank 5 Aegon here but since I’m limited on revives in this scenario, Hercules gives me similar damage of a ramped up Aegon without the stress of losing the combo plus the added safety net of immortality.

Rank 3 Ultron (A) - If I had my 6 star King Groot awakened, there would be a bit of a debate but I need a good regeneration champion and Ultron is one of the best. Plus, he has double immunities which seal the deal for me over my Rank 3 Hulkbuster.

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    R4 doom
    R3 mags
    R3 Herc
    R3 Ghost
    R3 g2099
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Torch
    Red mag
    CGR
    Quake.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Doom
    CGR
    Apocalypse
    Mole God
    Guardian
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Guardian
    Apoco
    Torch
    Fury
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    Torch
    Red Mag
    Hercules
    Kitty
    Doom
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

@Disgruntled_User_123 id still make a vid :)

Quake 5*
    Doom
    Herc
    Mags
    AA/Torch

Probably

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Oh well that was good one
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    6R3 Doom
    6R3 Kitty
    5R5 Tigra
    6R3 BWCV
    6R3 Magneto
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Falcon(5/65 Awakened)
    Namor (5/65 awakened)- this could be subbed out for Colossus. I just like Namor a little better.
    Black Widow Claire Voyant (5/65 UA)
    Mole-Man (6* r2 UA)
    Nebula (5/65 Awakened)- I would use Ultron here, but he's still r1 cause I just pulled him.

I know I'm a little short on immunities but its who I like to play plus Mole-man can shrug them off at the start of the fight if thats the node
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'll just post the base team I ran with into 7.4 exploration.

Herc
    iHulk
    Kitty
    Ghost
    Tigra

This covered like roughly 80% of the paths, I think (occasionally switched one champ out for the boss fights). This team is too good. Extreme damage, tons of utility, and the "just ignore mechanics and nuke it" factor from a few of them.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    TheKiryu said:

@Disgruntled_User_123 id still make a vid :)

Quake 5*
    Doom
    Herc
    Mags
    AA/Torch

Probably

That’s why I’m a huge fan KT1 - you’re the best!
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Mine would have to be

Doom R3
    Shang-chi R3
    Nimrod R3
    BWCV R3
    Red Mag R5
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    HT, Nimrod, Red Mags, NF, Doom