Having to go over a completed line.

APlummer333APlummer333 Member Posts: 16
Is anyone else having to go over a completed line twice in order to get 100%. This is the second quest in a row I’ve had to go over a completed line twice to get 100% for that quest. This time it’s 4.4.4 it sucks to have to waste energy.

Comments

• APlummer333APlummer333 Member Posts: 16

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    that used to be 2 paths and it was combined into one path. so you're still having to do the one remaining path
    But I already did it once before that. So I shouldn’t have to do the same path twice regardless of what it used to be.

Same thing on this quest 4.4.3
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited April 2022
    When they revamped (aka, shortened) ACT's 1-4, whenever a portion of a map was changed, that segment would be considered “incomplete” for everyone now.

However, Kabam made the allowance that if you had already done the FULL ACT 100%, then they allowed your status for that Act to remain at 100% done and unable to claim the revamped rewards again.

But for everyone who had not done that particular ACT at 100%, they would need to explore those new/consolidated/changed/whatever sections of paths again. And would also be able to claim the revised rewards as well.

With the number of paths reduced (and in the case of Act's 1-3, entire chapters were removed), the overall benefit to players who had only partially done them before will on average be much less work needed now in order to get your 100%.