**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Showing forum name on thread

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Would anyone be against showing the name somewhere by the thread, Before actually going into the thread?

For example- someone sees a thread called “I quit”. But it says “I quit, by Thebgj”. Now they can say…thread by that person…no thanks. No need to click.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I mean it doesnt really take much time to open and close a thread, but yeah I guess that might be nice.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

With this we could especially avoid threads of capital city of Spain

Lmao , I got what you did there lol
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I’d like a “Cosmo quizzes” category so I don’t have to scroll through all the “what champion’s backside is the perkiest” type of nonsense.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

I’d like a “Cosmo quizzes” category so I don’t have to scroll through all the “what champion’s backside is the perkiest” type of nonsense.

:D this made me laugh, good job
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Don’t think that is necessary. For most part, that would be a large topic, where it would be harder to understand the essence of post. If you see the post of the person, that wants to quit, and you don’t want to know who is it, just continue scrolling😄
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    "why I band" "I quit" and anything with "nerf" are pretty much the threads with the highest RNG for laughs, I always look at them :smiley: