**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs you still don't have any Star

2»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★

I will get the 2 newly released ones from the arena, later this month as 3* and 4*, as I do every month.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    thanos kang dead, plat, goldpool wolvie weapon x and lab ultron. chams which are obtainable without spinning basic crystals
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

sherin_66 said:

Etm34 said:

Of any star? Only Weapon X.

Proof? It sounds unbelievable.
    If he has a gold pool and pulled any variety of Black Cat and Scorpion it's quite believable. I don't have the largest roster and am only missing those 4.
    Eh, should clarify I don’t have Scorpion and Black Cat yet. But I’ll be getting at least a 4 star of each in their respective arenas, so I didn’t count them. Scorpion hasn’t even been released in early access, so he doesn’t count at all.

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

Other than trophy champions, I don't have Ibom, Mr Negative, Overseer, Knull, Omega Sentinel (until Friday next week), Black Cat and Scorpion (until next month).

(I use Marvel Insider and bought the 2* OS last month and the 2* Cat and 3* Scorpion this month, I got CASW in march, Toad and Sauron in February and Kraven in January.)

I now have a 3* Ibom, got him from a PHC yesterday.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Maybe I miss understood the thread.

I don’t have and really really want /need a 3* aegon. I can knock out 2 challenges with just him 😔

I have him as 5/6* though.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No Apocalypse :,(
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

I have 3 platpool pieces and I’ve only opened like 20 max sig crystals for IF. I’ll grab Scorpion in the arena in a week or two. Probably won’t get Sigil anytime soon tho
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★

By the end of the month, it’ll be back down to two… and I don’t expect to obtain either Ultron or Goldpool any time soon.
  • HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    Kitty pryde
    Deadpool X force
    Goldpool
    Kraven
    Immortal Iron Fist
    Knull
    Mangog
    Platinum pool
    Sigil witch
    Ultron
    Kang
    And new champs released in past 3 months
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 150

• DrGoffersDrGoffers Posts: 13
    Riptide said:

Other than new champs, the next that I’d really want is probably Goldpool.

Spidey 2099 is pretty good too

As someone who has Goldpool, he is definitely not a champ to strive for…
  • DrGoffersDrGoffers Posts: 13

Took a bit but I’m pretty much just missing trophy champs
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Hit Monkey, Kitty Pryde, Mister Negative, Misty Knight, Sam Wilson
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Just a few trophies and some of the newer champions.

• Guardian. Don't even have a 4*.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Quake and Apoc to be short but a lot of em...
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Not missing any of them except a handful of trophy champs and Scorpion, who I’ll have at 4* minimum by end of the month.

• SpiderGlennSpiderGlenn Posts: 8

Once I get Weapon X, I'll do LOL.
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108

Not going to 100% LOL to just get Ultron at this point. There would really be no reason for it unless they buffed the rewards. Also I have opened hundreds of max sig crystals in all the different star levels and still haven't gotten Immortal Iron Fist. Same thing with the Goldpool crystals just no luck. But I'm not losing any sleep over not having those champs lol!!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    According to the game, just these guys:

I guess at some point I should grab Ultron, but that's not really high on my list of things to do right now. Goldpool is a crapshoot and I'm unlikely to spend tons to get him quickly, and who knows when the opportunity will arise to get Weapon X (either legends have to come back or I have to get super lucky one year in the gifting event). Scorpion, on the other hand, is a non-issue, as these days I get every new champ from the arenas, at least as 3* and 4*, and almost always as 5*.

So it is really down to getting super lucky for Goldpool, getting bored enough to grab Ultron, and somehow just getting Weapon X. Of the three, Weapon X is really the only one I wish I had put more effort into nabbing.
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Night thrasher, Deadpool, and invisible woman.
    Not including any new champ from the past 8 months.