**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 6* featured pool?

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
Any word on the next 6* featured pool? Only 1 week left till it resets

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    My question is when does the Featured after next week's drop.

Presumably, any Featured that would be in 4th of July deals would be next week's Featured, and not the one after that?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

As always, wait until it drops

There is nothing wrong with people asking for a heads-up.
    The problem is there’s no announcement of any features. Any more so the only thing we can said is the 6 new champion there isn’t in this one. So that’s meant omega senteil won’t be in this coming one
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

My question is when does the Featured after next week's drop.

Presumably, any Featured that would be in 4th of July deals would be next week's Featured, and not the one after that?

I believe the one afterwards drops on the 26th of July, so yeah it’ll be this upcoming one that is featured in the 4th July deals unfortunately
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

K
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

K
    Remind me again how you are useful as a Guardian?
    Watch this post (and this one) get flagged for deletion now.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Kabam stated a while ago, that there wouldn't be any more post on upcoming featured 6* pools.. so as always, we wait until next week.

So all we know is the 6 (newest) champs and then fillers to equal 4 champs of the 6 classes.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★
    Kraven, Toad, Sauron, Misty Knight, Captain America (Sam Wilson), and Captain Britain are the six guaranteed to be in the pool.

That leaves spots for two skill, one mutant, three tech, four mystic, four science, and four cosmic.

I think there’s a reasonable case to be made for Blade in the next featured. Other than that, I’m not sure who I’d guess to be in there.