**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confirmation of 7.4 exploration deal

With the announcement of the the Spring Cleaning event on April 22 @1 pm EST, Would you confirm the ending of the 7.4 exploration offer to be April 23rd @ 1 pm EST, please?
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Please provide an answer without "I believe" or "I think".

Regards,
Sherrybomb89

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/299754/7-4-completion-offer/p1

Hey all,

To clarify, the Discount is for all Summoners that complete the content in the first month. This was supposed to be included in an in-game message, but I think it was missed out. We're working to get one out when possible.

After that first month (on April 23rd, I believe), it will revert to the regular prices for these Packages, which is 12,000 Units.

The offers are only available for 24 hours, as usual.

@Kabam Miike said he believed it goes up on the 23rd... That doesn't give a lot of confidence. Can you please confirm those that want to get some Spring Cleaning Deals on the 22nd can still have approximately 1 day to still get the 10k 7.4 unit offer? Have several alliance members that are inquiring.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,682 Guardian
    I'm going to be honest: if you really want that deal, I wouldn't save it for the last day no matter what any announcement says. In my opinion that is a very risky proposition. The game could be down on that day, your internet could be down that day, there are all sorts of things that could hurt you separate from Kabam not being able to tell time.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I'm going to be honest: if you really want that deal, I wouldn't save it for the last day no matter what any announcement says. In my opinion that is a very risky proposition. The game could be down on that day, your internet could be down that day, there are all sorts of things that could hurt you separate from Kabam not being able to tell time.

There’s also people who grind and probably won’t get it before that’s day ect but again aged with your point fox me I’m having 5k and I’m gone spend one Friday so for me it won’t matter that’s much
  • Options
    Sherrybomb89Sherrybomb89 Posts: 14
    DNA3000 said:

I mean I still don't see why I should not to try to maximize my rewards through proper planning and optimizing my units spending.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

There’s also people who grind and probably won’t get it before that’s day ect but again aged with your point fox me I’m having 5k and I’m gone spend one Friday so for me it won’t matter that’s much
    What if the exploration offer is better than the spring cleaning offer? and you can only spend enough to get 10k?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

In-game announcement coming soon, but we're extending the discount period of the Offer. New end date will be in the message.

You just made my grind a happier one. I’m about 2k units short and I know I can get that with just an extra 2 weeks.
  • Options

Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

What if the exploration offer is better than the spring cleaning offer? and you can only spend enough to get 10k?
    Again I’m said grinding beforehand hand but there wil extend the deal
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

In-game announcement coming soon, but we're extending the discount period of the Offer. New end date will be in the message.

Great. Pretty helpful to allow players to decide the best use of their units/time.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

Like many others, I dont grind a lot, and I spend a little. I do not sit on a huge stash of units all the time.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

Like many others, I dont grind a lot, and I spend a little. I do not sit on a huge stash of units all the time.
    Well that’s ain’t or problem though. It a game to grind with progress to
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Any update when this new date will hit our inboxes @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I never would’ve started the clock running on this offer AT ALL if I had known it’d be so crucial to a progression title that was sprung on us.

It’s weird that my TB account that cleared 7.4.6 is worse off than my TB account that didn’t clear 7.4.6, all because I chose not to play it. My second account can wait for the July 4 deals to be trash, pass on those deals, and apply the accrued units to the 7.4.6 offer and it’ll hit Paragon before my main. Wut?
  • Options
    BS_9BS_9 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike although I appreciate that you will be extending the discount period for the Act 7 bundle. It feels like a little bit of a gut punch for those of us who shelled out the cash to get the units to buy the offer. You are now extending the offer and people will be able to buy the spring cleaning bundles. Getting essentially double the amount of stuff that some of us only got the bundle for. I would of waited till spring cleaning had I known this. I hope you do something for those of us that read the posts did the math and went ahead and spent the 10k units. Right now the only added reward we had is that we will be have the next progression on day 1, even if the name is pretty lame.
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

If we already bought the deal and say it shows up again by accident can we get guidance on what happens if you buy it? I wouldn’t but I am sure someone might.

I'd assume it'd be a bug and would get reversed ...however I'm not sure and the risks that they wouldn't be able to reverse the purchase and rank ups from it is high
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

BS_9 said:

@Kabam Miike although I appreciate that you will be extending the discount period for the Act 7 bundle. It feels like a little bit of a gut punch for those of us who shelled out the cash to get the units to buy the offer. You are now extending the offer and people will be able to buy the spring cleaning bundles. Getting essentially double the amount of stuff that some of us only got the bundle for. I would of waited till spring cleaning had I known this. I hope you do something for those of us that read the posts did the math and went ahead and spent the 10k units. Right now the only added reward we had is that we will be have the next progression on day 1, even if the name is pretty lame.

I can’t see why you’re getting downvotes for this.
    Miike said it's for those who didn't purchase it so shouldn't be any double dipping.
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is there a ballpark eta for the 7.4 offer?
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

The information is posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/302090/extending-discount-period-of-7-4-exploration-bundles-and-re-enabling-for-those-that-didnt-purchase

The discount period will be extended to May 4th, and the offer will be re-enabled for 24 hours during that period, but the date is still to be determined.

@Kabam Miike will those who passed on the deal get a chance to purchase it for 10k units again or do we have to pay 12k for it?