**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds human torch beat my rank 3 colossus in 16 seconds?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
I don’t know if I’m missing something or not understanding something? It just makes me not want to play I find it hard to believe that I can be so crappy but how do people win so fast?

My six*rank3 Colossus Sig 160 (Who I accidentally put as a defender) lol, just got beat and 16 seconds to a human torch? How is this possible?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

Skydad23 said:

I don’t know if I’m missing something or not understanding something? It just makes me not want to play I find it hard to believe that I can be so crappy but how do people win so fast?

My six*rank3 Colossus Sig 160 (Who I accidentally put as a defender) lol, just got beat and 16 seconds to a human torch? How is this possible?

16 seconds? Nova Flame maybe.
    Can you do pre-fights? I don’t think so and if not how could he get to nova flame in 16 seconds?

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I didn't know pre-fights were available in battlegrounds. I'll have to check that out now.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

I didn't know pre-fights were available in battlegrounds. I'll have to check that out now.

Every champion who has prefight abilities can activate them on the "fight" screen countdown.
    Mag X, Guilly99 ect.
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Skydad23 said:

ItsDamien said:

Skydad23 said:

16 seconds? Nova Flame maybe.
    Can you do pre-fights? I don’t think so and if not how could he get to nova flame in 16 seconds?

Prefights are available in battlegrounds. Totally reasonable to do the fight in that time if his torch is R3 and the AI is really aggressive
    You could barely get three combos off in 16 seconds Explain how three combos even with a rank3 torch Takes him down that fast?

• Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    There is 0 way he could do that legitimately, and people are wrong if they say otherwise. Cheaters have already been rampant in BGs.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Torch only needs 3 hit combos. So it’s more combos. Was the defender running suicides? Recoil damage. Colossus has increased combat power rate when he’s suffering AAR so if op runs pacify he’ll be using more specials. On top of that he suffers power sting when he uses a special, and takes massive nova flame damage. Totally doable

My r3 torch with suicides and prefight against a 5* sym supreme took 21 seconds. No way you can do a colossus in 16
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Maratox said:

Torch only needs 3 hit combos. So it’s more combos. Was the defender running suicides? Recoil damage. Colossus has increased combat power rate when he’s suffering AAR so if op runs pacify he’ll be using more specials. On top of that he suffers power sting when he uses a special, and takes massive nova flame damage. Totally doable

My r3 torch with suicides and prefight against a 5* sym supreme took 21 seconds. No way you can do a colossus in 16
    Very possible since sucide poison gone kil you
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Maybe? Get 3 incinerates in nova, immediately heavy attack and get hit to build novas as fast as possible. Still seems fast but torch is a beast. I'd it was mystic that would be possible no doubt.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Maratox said:

Why does that matter
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Maratox said:

Why does that matter
    Because he said he run sucide meant more damage one him self
  • Options

There is 0 way he could do that legitimately, and people are wrong if they say otherwise. Cheaters have already been rampant in BGs.

It's still a fairly new game mode, so I don't think we can say they have always been rampant in it. We could say how easily it is to see cheaters or suspect accounts not, but I wouldn't say it's rampant
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Well it's quite possible, but only with the Pre-Fight active. Nova Flames + Power Stings are no joke. Torch can melt opponents really really fast. But, for a 16 second kill, he got lucky and had an aggressive AI.
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

Well it's quite possible, but only with the Pre-Fight active. Nova Flames + Power Stings are no joke. Torch can melt opponents really really fast. But, for a 16 second kill, he got lucky and had an aggressive AI.

a reminder for the uninformed

incinerate immunity plus high sig = enough armor buffs PLUS safeguard node PLUS extra hp to safely decree 16 second KO is hella sus on bg

here's a 6r2 vs a 5/65 without said safeguard and extra hp:

Nova flames aren't incinerates.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    I don’t like to scream “cheater cheater!!!”

but just wondering if those 7 second to beat nova are credible and if this profile is it? Just asking for a friend…
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

a reminder for the uninformed

incinerate immunity plus high sig = enough armor buffs PLUS safeguard node PLUS extra hp to safely decree 16 second KO is hella sus on bg

here's a 6r2 vs a 5/65 without said safeguard and extra hp:

He's not Nova Flame Immune.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Just saying. To be fair, it is a little curious but I also don't want to encourage a Witch Hunt. If we suspect something, report it to Support. That's the only thing I know. There's no use in us getting suspicious with every Fight we lose.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Torch can easily take care of Collossus with the pre fight
    But I don't see that happening in 16 sec even with a R4 Torch against R3 Collossus & even if Collossus had suicides
    Only big burst damage would be from stacks of power stings but even that won't be enough to do it in just 16 sec
    25-30 sec cn be more believable
    It would be better if u could give us stats of his performance in other 1/2 fights as well
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

My friends Ss, 6* torch on 4* sym 15 seconds 🤷‍♀️ If someone would like to show themselves doing colossus r3 6* with torch in 16 seconds. Go for it if not then I’d advise to not talk because it’s not happening in 16 seconds

Don't know why you get all the disagrees. You're completely right and the picture proves it isn't possible.
This discussion has been closed.