**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Deadpool cut-off

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What does everyone think he is going for. Trying to aim for the 1-10% rank so I can do another 2 ranks 3s being falcon and silver centurion.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’m curious about this also. Does anyone know what the top 1000 ended at last year (I.e. how many points)?
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    I'm aiming for about 250 just want gold
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Huh? What is this, am I missing an arena or something?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I stopped at 100 and a old alliance member landed 150 and got him. Meaning there was an cutoff miscalculation?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I'm aiming for about 250 just want gold

If you just want the gold do not go that much the cut offs are gonna be a lot lower than expected if last time was anything to go by
    Daddrieda said:

I stopped at 100 and a old alliance member landed 150 and got him. Meaning there was an cutoff miscalculation?

The known cut off is probably hard to determine as a lot of people probably didn't share their cut offs plus the wide arrange of highs and lows that got it
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Last year some players that did 500 points got him. The first one was like 3000 points. Soo if you do 450 and above you should be good
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 69
    Where is this? I don't see this arena at all
    Dfour24 said:

Where is this? I don't see this arena at all

Its not an arena it's a solo event you get if you purchased a 4* DP
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    It will probably be higher than last year, as everyone that purchased it last year has the event in addition to those that purchased this year.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’m 700 points, feel pretty safe rn
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian

It will probably be higher than last year, as everyone that purchased it last year has the event in addition to those that purchased this year.

This and the gold economy was horrible last year and people care much less about gold now.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited April 2022
    The Cut-Off last time in October was around ~280 points for Top 1000 —> old topic: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1949490#Comment_1949490

Many people complained here because they actually wanted the Gold (and thought the Cut-Off would be way higher) instead of a trophy 5* in todays 6* meta.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Last yr I scored 257 pts and made the top 1,000
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Slightly annoyed by all this, as I would LOVE a 5* DP.
    I never bought the deal, as it wasn’t advertised or at least slipped under my radar as having this 5* DP arena possibility.

It’s a shame really as I’m sure I would have bought the deal, as well as many others, had it been more widely publicised on here or in game.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Is this referring to the Pool Party Solo Event? Where Deadpool gives 2 points and other pools give 1 point? So people are saying if you can get like 'x' amount of points, you can land him?
    Scripps said:

Is this referring to the Pool Party Solo Event? Where Deadpool gives 2 points and other pools give 1 point? So people are saying if you can get like 'x' amount of points, you can land him?

Yes
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

Maybe, but 1000 people also did get him last year so I don't see a point in them going for it again, myself included. I put up idk lol 1500 or so last year cuz I had no idea what to expect. Really wanted Deadpool since I didn't have any other Deadpool's at 5 or 6* and I really wanted the nick fury synergy sometimes in act 6 or later
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Plus I got to max him out and use him in Deadpoolooza which was a good time

I have about 1,000 points right now. Overkill do you think?

Scripps said:

Yep
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Scripps said:

Absolutely, how many Units did you throw in?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited April 2022
    I'm gonna do 80 points to be safe. Want minimum 3mill
  • GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    How many points are people thinking Deadpool will go for? Last time was around 300, will it be that much higher?
    WOLF_LINK said:

Scripps said:

About 1,300 I believe...

So I have a shot at getting 5 Star DP with over 1,000 points? I'm sweating with all the grinding lol. Really want him.
    Scripps said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Scripps said:

About 1,300 I believe...

Wait, that was near my 500 mark, probably around 2,500k, somewhere around there.