**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is the 10k unit deal reappearing? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Koalaben said:

I was hoping that the deal would show up with the new update (just released) as it is what is keeping me from being Paragon, so I'm missing out on the progression upgrades until then.

So far this is a good thing unless you have some crystals you want gone.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Kabam in the past has had stuff available for a few hours. All us OG people know this and would like some kind of word so we can plan accordingly and don't miss it.
  • Options
    trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101

Technically the paragon isnt live until may 4th. No one can get paragon until then. And the deal should be live before that. Atleast thats whats supposed to happen. So my best guess is it will be tomorrow. But time will tell

Actually it went live with the update today, there’s posts w/pics on this forum

• Options
    redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163
    trey92008 said:

Technically the paragon isnt live until may 4th. No one can get paragon until then. And the deal should be live before that. Atleast thats whats supposed to happen. So my best guess is it will be tomorrow. But time will tell

Actually it went live with the update today, there’s posts w/pics on this forum

Yeah i noticed that. Thought my game updated but didnt. So yeah, i was definitely incorrect there lol. So yeah guess im missing out too while i wait
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Wait a bit more. If you had bought it, you won't be able to buy it again
  • Options

do you have confirmed info on both of those statements?
    I can confirm both of those statements. This is only for those that did not purchase it the first time, and it will come back at the original price for just those Summoners.
  • Options

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/302090/extending-discount-period-of-7-4-exploration-bundles-and-re-enabling-for-those-that-didnt-purchase

THe part where it says, "we will be re-enabling the offer for those that chose not to purchase it when initially completing Act 7 Chapter 4 at some point before the discount ends."
  • Options

I can confirm both of those statements. This is only for those that did not purchase it the first time, and it will come back at the original price for just those Summoners.
    Damn, you beat me by 1 minute.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

So can I get a refund on the 3 Odin's + worth of units that I bought before the bonus offers?

Had I known, I would've waited to get my units from spring cleaning bundles and saved myself some scratch
    That's not applicable. The Offer for Spring Cleaning didn't even exist then.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

So can I get a refund on the 3 Odin's + worth of units that I bought before the bonus offers?

Had I known, I would've waited to get my units from spring cleaning bundles and saved myself some scratch
    That's the point.

They are reoffering the deal because of the spring cleaning bundles.

If I knew they'd do this, I wouldn't have bought units for the offer in the first place, and only bought the spring cleaning bundles and saved myself cash and still get the act 7 offer.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

That's the point.

If I knew they'd do this, I wouldn't have bought units for the offer in the first place, and only bought the spring cleaning bundles and saved myself cash and still get the act 7 offer.
    They're offering this again because of the recent news about the Title.
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike so it won’t be 10k for those who bypassed it the first time, or will it? Can you please confirm, because if it’s not the 10k price i will definitely be requesting a refund on false pretenses
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

When is it coming back?
  • Options
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Miike so it won’t be 10k for those who bypassed it the first time, or will it? Can you please confirm, because if it’s not the 10k price i will definitely be requesting a refund on false pretenses

It's not false pretenses when they didn't state what price to begin with. They only said the offer is coming back. It's very likely it'll still be 10k because it's before the cutoff date of when it switches to 12k. No need for empty threats.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 602 ★★★
    Deacon03 said:

As he stated above, it will come back at the original price which was 10k.
  • Options

That's the point.

No, not because of spring cleaning. Because of the announcement of the Paragon title.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

That's the point.

You book a holiday. Spent a pretty penny on it. You go on the holiday, enjoy it. You come back. Then a week after you find out that the same holiday is being offered but it’s added all inclusive with a daily massage.

Can you get a refund for the holiday you’ve already booked and taken just because another offer with the same destination but more is added?
    Well what holiday destination wouldn't accept my money to come back 2 weeks later?
  • Options

That's the point.

No, not because of spring cleaning. Because of the announcement of the Paragon title.
    Spring Cleaning, paragon, my mother in laws birthday, pick your reason.
    The fact still remains it was announced in time to stock pile units from spring cleaning deals.
  • Options
    Core21042016Core21042016 Posts: 17
    Sorry to ask again, is the offer now available again or not? Already updated but havent seen an in game message.
    Thanks
  • Options

That's the point.

Spring Cleaning, paragon, my mother in laws birthday, pick your reason.
    The fact still remains it was announced in time to stock pile units from spring cleaning deals.
    Those two things don't have anything to do with each other.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Deal should be out tomorrow since they said before May 4th
  • Options
    The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★

I wasn't going to wade into this since its hijacked my thread... but you want a refund for something you purchased because at a later date another offer was made that you liked better? That's not how life works brother lol.... you can't buy a car and 6 months later see its on sale for $5000 less and ask the dealer to write you a check.
    Tbh this is kinda how life works. If i go to walmart and buy something, then find it at a discount elsewhere next week you best believe I'm getting that discounted price.

This is also how this whole 10k deal came back. People didnt want that 10k deal until they realized, at a later date, that the deal would get them paragon, or close to it, then everyone whined about it and it came back.

To use your example, ppl refused to buy a car, then later found out that the car was much better than they realized but it was no longer offered and now they're angry they didnt get it while it lasted.

With all this said, I was pissed when i found out i would miss out on paragon because i didn't take the 10k deal, which imo is not worth it without the title. I am happy they chose to give us a second chance to pick it up, but I can also understand why ppl would be upset about picking up the offer for 300 bucks, when many woulda waited for spring cleaning deals to be attached.
  • Options
    The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★

Sorry to ask again, is the offer now available again or not? Already updated but havent seen an in game message.
    Thanks

Dont think it has come back yet. Maybe tomorrow. I'm still waiting as well.
  • Options

I wasn't going to wade into this since its hijacked my thread... but you want a refund for something you purchased because at a later date another offer was made that you liked better? That's not how life works brother lol.... you can't buy a car and 6 months later see its on sale for $5000 less and ask the dealer to write you a check.
    There's things such as lemon laws, dealer warranties, recalls, etc. Hell there's even addendums you can attach to your insurance policy to protect you, guaranteed rates, etc.

Dealerships want loyalty. You better believe if I take a car back 6 months later I'm going to trade up to a deal that is better than the one I'm in.

My current daily driver is an f150 raptor. I got it at invoice less than 2 years ago. For the last year the dealerships been calling me asking if I would sell it back to them for +12k$ USD over what I bought it from them. It's basic supply and demand. Hell I can show you their offer if you don't believe me.

The point is, customer loyalty. Even most retailers will do a price adjustment within 30-90 days of receipt of purchase in the event of a sale.
This discussion has been closed.