**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something for Cavs

Since cavs can't do eternity of pain will there be something for us or no. I understand it to help thronebreakers to paragon but I still think there should be a little something for us too. What do yall think

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If your still cav then there is a ton for you to do. Additionally, an extra bonus for Cav on this is motivation to push past Cav.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    get Thronebreaker
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    I strongly don't like Act 6 but Act 7 is pretty do-able.
    Act 7 being the way it is might be why we're in the situation we are now...
    And considering summer of pain, if you did a majority of the milestones, you could get 75% of a T5CC... I think it's safe to assume we're gonna get around 75% of what is needed for one R4 as a Thronebreaker.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

I strongly don't like Act 6 but Act 7 is pretty do-able.
    Act 7 being the way it is might be why we're in the situation we are now...
    And considering summer of pain, if you did a majority of the milestones, you could get 75% of a T5CC... I think it's safe to assume we're gonna get around 75% of what is needed for one R4 as a Thronebreaker.

SoP was also one time, EoP is 4 times this year, so we are likely to see more rewards spread out. Don't get me wrong, I hope we get plenty of r4 materials, but it could be a little less, like 50% per run.