**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is anyone seeing lag/frame drop in AQ today

Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fellow summoners

When playing AQ this morning, I'm seeing frame drop and lag. It's map 6 and I'm on Android.. Galaxy S21 Ultra
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    For me, it happens at the start of every fight and then right before specials in AQ and AW. Been a rough day.

In arena and anywhere else, it is smooth though.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Yes, also affecting AW
    The game is broken even after update
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Yup broken! Still suffering from lag and glitchy behavior! But apparently they are ready to declare it "working as intended" and drop the compensation.
    I have had issues in war and aqs as well as problems with the daily quests locking the game up so i have to shut down to get out of the selector screen.
    Dropped blocks, loss of control of my champs! But it is apparently my imagination because everyone is talking about "it is working now! It's fixed!"
    Not at all!
    And all i can say is that if kabam intends to turn MCOC into a pay to win game? It better be running right and be a game worth spending to win...
    Which it ain't right now!
    Still no respite here
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Not really lagging but the memory leak seems to be back. After approximately 1 hour of game play my game disconnets me in new update.

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    What? No issues on Android? What a ridiculous statement. I'm sick if banging on about it and even more cheesed off reading about everyone else's experiences using Android. Have I missed something in the release of the beta 'fix'? Did they announce it was intended for IOS only?
  • champ9090champ9090 Posts: 38
    I'm having the same issue. Considering they don't know if the issues are fixed, it's absolutely ridiculous that they dropped compensation.

Of course they'd say the changes weren't supposed to affect Android and weren't aware - obviously it didn't happen just like they didn't intend get rid of the energy refills or other issues or reintroduce bugs.
  • Careless_OneCareless_One Posts: 6
    Not aware of any input issues with android? This has got to be a joke. We've been dealing with this circus for almost a year now and these people weren't aware that android users have major input issues too? I've dealt with far too much incompetence, wasted far too much of my time, and I do believe the little patience I had left is now exhausted. I've been on a no spending strike since the gifting event, now I'm starting to think it's just time to go on a no playing strike. Permanently.
    Heading into day 5 of AQ.. and this post is not even responded to by Kabam.
  • UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    Kabam has been telling us since the start of all this back in July 2021 that it was only affecting IoS users even when they have had hundreds if not thousands of people telling them otherwise. They refuse to listen to the android playerbase on this.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Clearly no one has checked out the Android Bug Thread. I knew that was just a renamed Recycle Bin.
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    i always get lag during a fight after random actions and sometimes end up getting wrecked depending on when it happens. The lag has been bad for awhile and its always a luck of the draw whether I get wrecked or avoid it.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am having way more problems with loading times between screens and the game hanging when trying to enter or during fight win sequence, sometimes for close to 10 minutes, I am getting disconnected when trying to load and the stutter or slideshow behavior when trying to fight is ridiculous. All of this has started since the new version 35 update so clearly something is wrong with a new update yet again.

Moto G Power (2020)
    Android 11
    WiFi and cellular (no problems with any other online activities outside of the game)
    Version 35
    All game modes
    Both with opt in beta on and off
    Still no update from Kabam and my ticket was closed by Kabam without a fix
  • Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about lag, crashes and performance issues, we created dedicated threads for iOS and Android users.

Please report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.