**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season 34: Loyalty Updates and 40% Revives!

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    DNA3000 said:

@DNA3000 How much do I have to pay you to convince Kabam to admit that Air-Walker is the best thing since breathing.

Make me an offer.
    My gratitude.
  • JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike this confuses me a little with currency in the game . Here is an example.

Invulnerability boost today =10,000 loyalty
    Invulnerability boost season 34 also =375 units

Therefore you value 1 unit to equal approx 22 loyalty (10000/375)

Let’s reverse that calculation for potions

Allinace war t4 potion today costs 80 units

80* 22= 2133 loyalty. (Which is what I said it was worth before last season when I went on a bit too much , sorry)

How did we get to an alliance war potion costing 20k loyalty ( unit value 750 according to new currency conversion calculations ) ?

Surely there has to be some consistent calculations for cross currency and they are not just randomised?
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    When will These 40% potions be added to the loyalty store. Espacially during off season they would be very helpful
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Anyone else confused by the “insight”?

“With the weekly compensation coming to a close, we think that free Revives will continue to help Players feel less of a burden from deaths and the cost of Consumables and reduce the Potion cost of recovering from a KO in Alliance Wars.”

It starts off saying the free potions are coming to an end.

Then it says something a how much those free potions help and people feel less burden….sounds like we’ll still get some right?

Soooooo, are they continuing or stopping
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit CAn we get a recap of the changes you have made to the nodes for this upcoming season? I have noticed several "tweaks" and it would be nice to know exactly what is different. TIA!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sayfasi said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit CAn we get a recap of the changes you have made to the nodes for this upcoming season? I have noticed several "tweaks" and it would be nice to know exactly what is different. TIA!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/303834/alliance-war-season-34-season-changelog#latest
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    AW was fun ride while compensation was going on, now my alliance will just focus on AQ.
  • BBentoBBento Posts: 1
    edited May 2022
    If it's about fair competition, just remove being able to use any items. Then we'll see who's the best. BUT, if items are allowed to be used, make them affordable. If anyone thinks these are sustainable prices, they must be at the very top. Because the average player is getting screwed by the whole thing. This has become a cash grab and Kabam knows it. It's not our fault the engine messed up and the company has been losing money. Stop robbing the players to get back to even.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★

Raganator said:

AW boosts available for units....still available for loyalty as well?

Yes! You can still purchase them for Loyalty, but can also choose to use units if you'd like.
    What happened to being able to purchase them with loyalty too? There are none in my loyalty store at all.

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I can't see Inv. , Regen or SP1 boosts in my loyalty store for loyalty. All I can see I can buy each one for 250 units. I hope this is a mistake or AW is over for so many more people.
  • TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    Good morning, you guys need to review what you do when you apply changes to the game. After you put the Gray Boosts back in the loyalty store, they stayed for a period with no purchase limit, which several players took advantage of this and stood in front of those who didn't have this opportunity, which shouldn't have happened. With that, they will enter the new season with some advantage, since these boosts as we all know help a lot. @Kabam Miike
  • Hen4yHen4y Posts: 25
    You’re kidding aren’t you? To collect 168,000 loyalties which is the cost of 5 potions you need mid-season at medium grade, example (4) he was more honest with glory and 6000 health potions, not counting the costs of boosts.... Do the math right because he will only spend 1/2 degree alliances in units
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I would be very pleased if Kabam changed the potions in the loyalty store to the following:

Level 1 2500 health 1500 loyalty
    Level 2 7500 health 5000 loyalty
    Level 3 12500 health 7500 loyalty
    Level 4 20000 health 12500.00 loyalty

The war win / loss crystals need level 2-3 health potions and doubled loyalty.

Revives for 1 loyalty solve absolutely nothing. Summoners who have rank 4s aren’t dying with them in war, therefore making revives useless for higher alliance play.
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98
    How about stop charging 2 energy points just to enter the war.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    So Season 34 Win and the Loyalty wasn't what is shown in the chart. I don't see anywhere on the chart for 20K loyalty. Yet that's what we received.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    2_Wheeler said:

How about stop charging 2 energy points just to enter the war.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm that's not what's happening. Your starting energy is 4 for AW and 6 for AQ. If you wait an hour after attack phase starts you'll have 5. It does not cost 2 energy to enter war.
  • Master_Dan_1000Master_Dan_1000 Posts: 56
    First war of the season at tier 2. Maybe a different perspective to the tier 1 players. Doubt Kabam care. Took 9 fights, all solo and all went pretty well. Used a single potion after 4 fight to top up my health and 2 after 1 fight because I took a combo. Cost for 6 potions 120k. 2 war boosts cost 20k. 3 class boosts cost 15k. Figured better to use these and win faster than another heath potion. Total war cost 155k. Reward for losing just under 40k loyalty. Means I need to be very careful how many fights I take each war and officers will have to share fights out and watch potion use carefully. This isn’t fun and creates stress for no reason.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,919 ★★★★★

So Season 34 Win and the Loyalty wasn't what is shown in the chart. I don't see anywhere on the chart for 20K loyalty. Yet that's what we received.

The chart is based on 3 BGs, any chance you run less than that?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★

The chart is based on 3 BGs, any chance you run less than that?
    ahhh gotcha thanks mate! we run one BG.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Cost of the potions is too high. I cannot even buy one level 4 potion from loyalty from AW loss.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Just had my most expensive war of my mcoc career. 200k or so loyalty and 400 units.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Just had my most expensive war of my mcoc career. 200k or so loyalty and 400 units.

Was it worth it ?
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    Should add the same revive for AQ as well for 1 glory @Kabam Miike
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    What's next... 25K loyalty entry "tickets" for AW for top tiers?