**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Paragon

As someone who has played since the beginning, spent thousands of dollars, and always been a high level player, Paragon is a joke and has ruined the game for me. EOP will only make the gap wider, making it impossible to be at the top of AQ. Obviously r4s help with war. If completing everything in game doesn’t grant the title, it’s broken and it is. It should’ve been 2 r4s. Three was a mistake and they know it.

Comments

• StlSportsFanStlSportsFan Posts: 8
    Over the course of years, a lot. Monthly units and sigil. Whale out on the 4th and Black Friday. No problem on spending but it’s certainly moving towards pay to play and they can’t deny it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You want to be at the top of AQ without spending? That's the opposite of how it's worked for the entirety of the game...
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★

Sorry, I don’t spend a ton a time on the forums and I know I’m beating a dead horse but it’s literally ruined the game for me. Something I’ve put so much time and effort into and it’s just gone.

Gone? Weird I’m still playing the game like normal. You play MCOC right?
    No
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Sorry, I don’t spend a ton a time on the forums and I know I’m beating a dead horse but it’s literally ruined the game for me. Something I’ve put so much time and effort into and it’s just gone.

How has other players' progression ruined the game for you?
    That should be pretty self explanatory, no?
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Sounds like your salty you were good enough to be paragon day 1.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★
    Curious how much you spend regularly
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

As someone who has played since the beginning, spent thousands of dollars, and always been a high level player, Paragon is a joke and has ruined the game for me. EOP will only make the gap wider, making it impossible to be at the top of AQ. Obviously r4s help with war. If completing everything in game doesn’t grant the title, it’s broken and it is. It should’ve been 2 r4s. Three was a mistake and they know it.

If you have spent thousands of dollars and not paragon, I can't help but ask, what in the world are you purchasing?
    Cav crystals
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

How has other players' progression ruined the game for you?
    Because he's playing the "catch up to master alliance youtuber's" game. A fool's errand.

Exactly. Good enough, but not willing to spend enough. Some people responding here clearly have spent much more than I have, but are not very skilled at this game. But the game has chosen to favor those players.

I’m paragon and you aren’t. Doesn’t that make me more skillful?
    Nope, just willing to spend more unfortunately.
    But I didn’t buy any cash deals for the materials.
    SCP1504 said:

But I didn’t buy any cash deals for the materials.

Show us the purchase history lol
    I didn’t even buy any rank 4 materials on spring cleaning!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Oh boy that escalated quickly... i now have a reason to push to thronebreaker 🤔