**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hitting a Groove in Act 6 Completion (6.3 completion rewards)

Hey again, gang.
Last time I was here, I had given the 6.2.6 Champion a beat down. And now, after a few weeks of struggle in 6.3.4, I’m back with this news:

I’ve taken down CapIW.
Overall, the fight wasn’t too bad. I heavily disliked Destructive Feedback cancelling my damage, but other than that I managed to get by with Venom, Stealthy and Kingpin (with help from Heimdall’s Revive). 6.4 so far is looking like a much more relaxed journey to Thronebreaker - 6.4.1 is already down, with a solo on Iceman - so I’ll see how I get on there.
Anyways, rewards.

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man has joined the chat. I don’t know exactly where I’ll use him yet, if at all, but he’s definitely one to be happy with in the collection. But THIS was the big one.

Cosmic Ghost Rider. I’ve only used him a little but I have already been converted to the chapel of CGR Supremacy. That damage he outputs is RIDICULOUS.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your attention, and I wish you luck with your crystals and battles.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Holy ****! Those are 2 crazy pulls!

Nimrod is definitely worth ranking btw
  • Options
    Way to go OP!
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    Thanks
    I’m gonna push CGR to R2 with the RankUp gem from Act 6 completion probably. Nimrod… if I dupe him, I’ll push him up. There’s other priorities for my Techs tbh.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Ignoble said:

Hey again, gang.
    Last time I was here, I had given the 6.2.6 Champion a beat down. And now, after a few weeks of struggle in 6.3.4, I’m back with this news:

I’ve taken down CapIW.
    Overall, the fight wasn’t too bad. I heavily disliked Destructive Feedback cancelling my damage, but other than that I managed to get by with Venom, Stealthy and Kingpin (with help from Heimdall’s Revive). 6.4 so far is looking like a much more relaxed journey to Thronebreaker - 6.4.1 is already down, with a solo on Iceman - so I’ll see how I get on there.
    Anyways, rewards.

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man has joined the chat. I don’t know exactly where I’ll use him yet, if at all, but he’s definitely one to be happy with in the collection. But THIS was the big one.

Cosmic Ghost Rider. I’ve only used him a little but I have already been converted to the chapel of CGR Supremacy. That damage he outputs is RIDICULOUS.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your attention, and I wish you luck with your crystals and battles.

Solid work!!! Keep on smashing that content 👌
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ignoble said:

Hey again, gang.

I’ve taken down CapIW.
    Anyways, rewards.

Beat that Grandmaster and get Thronebreaker ASAP man!
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    Noobda said:

Ignoble said:

Hey again, gang.

I’ve taken down CapIW.
    Anyways, rewards.

Beat that Grandmaster and get Thronebreaker ASAP man!
    That’s the plan - I’m on 6.4.5 now already