**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eternity of Pain for Cavaliers

KK007_3KK007_3 Posts: 27
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Why Eternity of Pain is only for Thronebreakers? Please Kabam don't do this injustice for cavalier players or at least remove level 60 requirement to be a Thronebreaker. @Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    There is no level requirement for thronebreaker. My level 49 account is thronebreaker you don’t have access since it’s out of your league style content.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

There is no level requirement for thronebreaker. My level 49 account is thronebreaker you don’t have access since it’s out of your league style content.

While there isn't a strict level requirement if you're FTP or don't spend at that time (which not everyone can or does) then there is a level 60 requirement to get all of the T5B in your inventory

Having said that, the only 2-3 gem in the game for content can be acquired by completing 7.4 which does get around the level requirement.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian

KK007_3 said:

Why Eternity of Pain is only for Thronebreakers? Please Kabam don't do this injustice for cavalier players or at least remove level 60 requirement to be a Thronebreaker. @Kabam Miike

Do act 6 before the nerf. That's your EoP
    Was it everything you hoped it would be?
  • Options
    KK007_3KK007_3 Posts: 27

KK007_3 said:

Already done. Even defeated Grandmaster. I'm just not level 60
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    If you’re complaining about ThroneBreaker Requirements then it is Evident that you are not Ready to take on EoP
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    KK007_3 said:

KK007_3 said:

You should probably work on that, then.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

KK007_3 said:

Wait? but wasn't it nerfed before? Is there another nerf?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

KK007_3 said:

Wait? but wasn't it nerfed before? Is there another nerf?
    Yes.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    KK007_3 said:

KK007_3 said:

Explored act4 with xp boosts?
    Act5 ?
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    Tb have been so put off for so long. They really have nothing of their own. For once something is tailored for TB. They don’t have their crystal, EQ, and most of the time cav is the min req to enter a piece of content. So good job Kabam taking care of the TB’s!
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I am fine with it as I am cavalier I am way too far to reach Tb(still in 6.3) as of now and my roster isn't well developed and I have not collected and ranked enough 5 and 6 stars to have some counter options for those fights.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    JHVS123 said:

Injustice? I am a Cav and that seems like a stretch. Why can't TBs have their own thing on occasion. Don't like it? Be come TB.

Injustice?

This guy for president of cav community 😂
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

I am fine with it as I am cavalier I am way too far to reach Tb(still in 6.3) as of now and my roster isn't well developed and I have not collected and ranked enough 5 and 6 stars to have some counter options for those fights.

My vote for Ceo of cav company to this guy
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I pushed TB to participate in EoP. Did the same thing last year with Cav for SoP. Which was actually a huge help in getting tb. Not the easiest thing f2p. But doable.

If you want it. Make a plan. Prepare. And do it.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    No.

Cav players don't deserve extra content.

Do all the stuff in the game that's made for you.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    They probably should have opened it to cav with no objectives. Just a first clear point. That would still give pretty good rewards and still have it progression based like they want