**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade Nerf

When is Kabam going to Nerf Blade? How long was GP out before this nerf? So everyone better get use to Blades regen abilities now because this will most likely be nerfed sometime after the next Blade associated crystals are released.

I hope everyone knows by now how this works, OP char gets released, everyone says how awesome it is then bang, 6 months later, Planned nerf gets put in place.

Comments

• Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    Is the gwenpool nerf that big of a deal? It just stops bleed on her heavy attack right? Or "reduces" I mean.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Vartox wrote: »
    Sounds like people who missed out on him and are now in their feelings

Vice versa.
    (I didn't go for him so idc really, but just showing you your comment was funny to them aswell.)
    You don't want blade nerfed aye?
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Blade regen won’t be nerfed chill out. You won’t be blocking all the time in important fights and chip damage from enemy will be great from higher level fights. And you will use specials cause blades normal bleed is not that op from well timed clock nor it can stack.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    It's Kabam...of course he will be nerfed at some point. My bet is in 6-7 months
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    BALANCE!
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    he doesn't need a nerf, he needa buff to go vs opponents who cant bleed.

im also 2/2 on him 5*..
  • rihoriho Posts: 14
    you're acting like gwenpool just got added to the game. she's been released for nearly a year.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    When is Kabam going to Nerf Blade? How long was GP out before this nerf? So everyone better get use to Blades regen abilities now because this will most likely be nerfed sometime after the next Blade associated crystals are released.

I hope everyone knows by now how this works, OP char gets released, everyone says how awesome it is then bang, 6 months later, Planned nerf gets put in place.

This guy is dead on....think about it. Once everyone spends all their $$$ and the champion goes thru featured a few times, then they get nerfed. Blade is OP right now and he should suffer more power drain for the regen he gets.
  • Kabam waited for all money use How? by unit we buy. now introduce another champ for player to buy unit and nerf it again.
  • NO POINT BANGING AND BANGING. WE all need to stand as ONE and Talk to Kabam. nothing happen if we will not do that.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Dude! Take it easy.... Just got myself a Blade. ..and his regen isn't something, truly, that needs a nerf
  • He ain't that hard as a defender, don't let him block too long or bring AA neurotoxin. As an attacker it's none of anyone else business other than the player itself.
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    w4ftda0rq02j.jpeg
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Gwenpool's heavy attack bleed was remove due to an exploit

where she would be in the enemy corner, and keep heavy attack + enervate which kept enemy at zero power and forever lock in that motion.

Same thing for Dormammu & his heavy attacks

She wasn't nerfed because she was OP, but because she became MvC and can do infinite combo
  • Only thing that should be nerfed is the abilty of posters to create blade posts