**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bugged AW raiting

Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
After lose this war our opponent got twice war raiting and we lose twice aswell ,have many tier 1 alliances this issue too,my alliance that lose 2 war raiting is русb and we faced x5e that got double aw raiting for win
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    edited June 2022
    x5e - double +
    Pycb - double -
    MI-BR - double +
    Nefti - double -
    Matrix - double +
    Mi_BR - double -
    RE.A - double +
    BND3R - double -
    HCMA - double +
    NEXT - double -

some of the alliances that happened this.
  • Options

x5e - double +
    Pycb - double -
    MI-BR - double +
    Nefti - double -
    Matrix - double +
    Mi_BR - double -
    RE.A - double +
    BND3R - double -
    HCMA - double +
    NEXT - double -

Oh damn,so many
  • Options

x5e - double +
    Pycb - double -
    MI-BR - double +
    Nefti - double -
    Matrix - double +
    Mi_BR - double -
    RE.A - double +
    BND3R - double -
    HCMA - double +
    NEXT - double -

Oh damn,so many
    and only some of the top100 AW rating, I didn't even get to check them all, possibly there are more alliances that have suffered this besides the top100
  • Options
  • Options
    asterinaasterina Posts: 2
    union "Pycb" at war with the union "x5e" 31.05.22 , and union "Pycb" received a minus from the military rating, but instead of the promised -28, he received twice as many points, that is, -56. I think that this is not fair, and upsets the balance in the game. It is necessary either to return the points for the war, or after the season to recalculate the results, and this war will not be credited to anyone. I have everything, thanks.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike have to correct before the defense positioning begins. Or else it will create imbalance, as some alliances are harmed and others benefit.
    in which they could for example be in Tier1, and due to what happened, they were pushed to Tier2, so it generates less points for the season.
  • Options
    Yeah ,we send a ticket and they still not answered to us
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    As an x5e officer, I will confirm that we did receive double the projected war rating increase that was shown on the matchup screen.

Started S34.3 vs Pycb @ 3157 showing a +27 if we won. We did win and that would have meant a 3184 rating but we did get +54 (27+27) and went to 3211.

I’ve seen some smaller variances with wins or losses in some past seasons but not +/- double what was projected. Not sure what is going on but definitely should be looked into…

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    I'm nefti and this is true for us. The correct war rating after the loss should be 3075 as displayed in the war result screen. Despite that, we have 3041 right now. Which means we got -34 -34 instead of just -34. Double the loss in points, exactly as pointed out. We'll send a ticket request but this is very bad for alliance war matchmaking
  • Options

• Options
    Hey there, we'll pass this on to the rest of the team to look into.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra less than 7 hours to open the AW positioning, if it continues like this, it will create problems and errors, some alliances that should be in tier1 went to tier2 and vice versa. and surely it must have happened by the others tiers.
  • Options

Hey there, we'll pass this on to the rest of the team to look into.

I appreciate it, hope ull fix it fast enough before matchmaking starts
  • Options
    well matchmaking starts in 30 min, and no feedback. don't forget that there will be damaged alliances. keep that in mind.
  • Options
    The team is still looking into this but as soon as we have knew updates to share, we will let everyone know.
  • Options
    No action taken that's a total disappointment. It's unfair to the alliances involved. Current matchmaking is wrong because the war rating is wrong. This way the issue involves more alliances. The alliance we match tonight shouldn't have matched us for example. It's a propagation of error.
  • Options

The team is still looking into this but as soon as we have knew updates to share, we will let everyone know.

I understand you're just bringing the message but the action was to be taken before this war started... Seems like a very slow response by the team working on it. When it comes to war season they're often time sensitive matters
  • Options

We send a ticket and they respond and return our missing AW raiting,big thanks for that but those alliances who get double war raiting didnt changed at all
  • Options
    DaxDiepDaxDiep Posts: 7
    @Kabam Zibiit why there is no announcement about any action? This bug is huge. I'm the leader of Nefti. We have been penalised losing 68 points instead of the legit 34 from our rating war and you did nothing about that.
    We've open tickets and nothing happened. At least you give back to @Ceo_Wakeford ally the rightful rating but you did nothing to the other allies. This 4th war of the season has been decided by wrong ratings. You have to do something about that.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    My alliance also get shafted from g1 to g3 with that single war after that emergency breakdown thing happened! Now losing the motivation to play the wars ..
  • Options

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit We are facing an alliance that is expert rank 2, we are platinum 3, position 60 and we have a 360-point difference in power, could this have been generated due to this error? or how did something so impossible happen when there are so many points of difference in everything???

I feel sorry for you guys. Matchmaking is broken apparently
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    We are also wondering what’s going on. After finishing at the top of Plat 3 and tier 3 last season we are now mid plat 4 after two losses and a victory. This does not seem correct. It seems pointless putting in all the effort, time, planning and resources into AW if not. Who can we report this to?
  • Options
    DaxDiepDaxDiep Posts: 7
    @Kabam Zibiit today we've marched next. Another alliance that has been penalised by the rating war bug.
    We won but now they will play at grade 2. Without the bug they should be stayed at grade 1. Good work guys
  • Options
    Quick update from Nefti: after 24 hours they restored our missing points in aw rating through the ticket we sent to the kabam support. I encourage every other alliance affected by similar issues to send a help request to the kabam support
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Amms90 said:

Quick update from Nefti: after 24 hours they restored our missing points in aw rating through the ticket we sent to the kabam support. I encourage every other alliance affected by similar issues to send a help request to the kabam support

good.. still good.. but there was only one problem there. supposedly without this AW rating error, you should have played in tier1, right? and you played in tier2 if I'm not mistaken. so this causes less points for season.
    how are they going to make up for it? there is no way. soon you will be harmed, while some leave the benefit, which for example should be in tier2 and ended up in tier1.
  • Options

Amms90 said:

good.. still good.. but there was only one problem there. supposedly without this AW rating error, you should have played in tier1, right? and you played in tier2 if I'm not mistaken. so this causes less points for season.
    how are they going to make up for it? there is no way. soon you will be harmed, while some leave the benefit, which for example should be in tier2 and ended up in tier1.
    We still played in tier 1 because even with the double loss in points we were tier 1. But with another loss we would lose tier 1 and then yeah it would be a mess. I believe there are alliances which played in the wrong tier due to the bug. Not only that, but some matches were wrong based on wrong aw rating. On top of that, some matches were wrong because the matchmaking was somewhat broken, since a couple masters alliances faced plat 3 alliances, with a difference of like 300 aw rating points. Seems like a messy season
  • Options

x5e - double +
    Pycb - double -
    MI-BR - double +
    Nefti - double -
    Matrix - double +
    Mi_BR - double -
    RE.A - double +
    BND3R - double -
    HCMA - double +
    NEXT - double -

Oh damn,so many
    Also happened to my alliance we lost 1 war supposedly -40 points, but actually lost -80