**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Breaking Down the Most Influential Video in MCOC History

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/xYBRl_5kxZQ
Here it is, folks, it can’t be topped. Now, it might seem like this was an accident (and it was), but I’m going to prove to you why this is actually the MCOC video with the most impactful message. Let me explain:

So, here’s what you see in the video
1) Karatemike died to Nightcrawler
2) He only hit Nightcrawler 18 times
3) He was hit 3 times

Here’s what we can learn. Accidents are made. Was this video meant to be posted? No. Did Karatemike mean to die to Nightcrawler? Hopefully not. Am I wasting your time as you’re reading this? Probably. But it just goes to show you that even when accidents are made, they’re not always bad. I’m having fun writing this and you’re hopefully having fun reading it. But this isn’t the most important point represented in the video.

Here’s what you can learn here: everybody makes mistakes. Guess what? One of the most skilled players died to Nightcrawler. Don’t beat yourself up over mistakes, they happen. I thought about what he would’ve been fighting this evening, and I found one very likely answer. This Nightcrawler in Map 8:

What am I trying to tell you? Everyone dies and makes mistakes. You do it, Karatemike does it, and I know, it’s surprising, but I even do it to. So if you make a mistake and slip up in a fight, think “Karatemike dies too sometimes, which means we have something in common.l
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I don't know why I laughed at this😂😂. It's not about him losing to a Nightcrawler. The tone of this post is amusing😅
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

None of the champs in the game are killed or die, they just gets beaten up badly or exhausted 😉

Knocked out I believe what it's supposed to be.
    Hence the "K.O" screen.

Still wonder why it's alliance war "kills" tbh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Krishna24 said:

None of the champs in the game are killed or die, they just gets beaten up badly or exhausted 😉

Knocked out I believe what it's supposed to be.
    Hence the "K.O" screen.

Still wonder why it's alliance war "kills" tbh
    the grandmaster doesn’t stand for these “k.o.” shenanigans

the fear of death makes a battle all the more interesting
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    But I’m Kinggroot who never dies and regenerate all health back at the end of the fight
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

But I’m Kinggroot who never dies and regenerate all health back at the end of the fight

Not even King Groot can regenerate from a K.O
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Not even King Groot can regenerate from a K.O
    Give him a moldy potion and he can
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Why did this get so many disagrees. I thought this was funny.

It was meant as joke, but I think some people took it too seriously
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Clickbait title
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
  • Options

Clickbait title

I’d suggest looking up sarcasm
    And I suggest getting a hobby outside of responding to every thread in forums
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Beewee said:

Why did this get so many disagrees. I thought this was funny.

It was meant as joke, but I think some people took it too seriously
    You need to end the post with “bazinga”
  • Options

Clickbait title

Said the pot to the kettle
    First, take your own advice on understanding sarcasm. Second your comparing me with less than 400 posts to your almost 8,000?! Lmao
  • Options

Clickbait title

First, take your own advice on understanding sarcasm. Second your comparing me with less than 400 posts to your almost 8,000?! Lmao
    Hmm, it’s almost like I’ve been on the forum longer. And how was your comment anything other than an insult? You can’t just label it sarcasm because you missed the joke.

Why are you always so negative? Just enjoy life my guy
    I wonder how long you wait and how many times you hit "refresh" when waiting for replys?

• Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Clickbait title

Username does not check out...
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Clickbait title

Hmm, it’s almost like I’ve been on the forum longer. And how was your comment anything other than an insult? You can’t just label it sarcasm because you missed the joke.

I wonder how long you wait and how many times you hit "refresh" when waiting for replys?

More negativity.

Ima leave this one here and get back to discussing the game. I’d advise you to try and take things less seriously but you might try and devalue my suggestion by how many 3*s I’ve ranked or something - because that’s relevant /s
  • Options

Clickbait title

More negativity.

Ima leave this one here and get back to discussing the game. I’d advise you to try and take things less seriously but you might try and devalue my suggestion by how many 3*s I’ve ranked or something - because that’s relevant /s
    I apologize dude, wasn't trying to offend you. I mean, considering you have almost 8k posts in 5 years of forums, what's that, about 5 posts a day every single day for 5 years?

Forums is clearly a major part of your life, it's probably a part of what defines you as a person with that much emphasis on it. I didn't mean to offend you on something that you clearly take very personal and with great importance.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Clickbait title

More negativity.

I apologize dude, wasn't trying to offend you. I mean, considering you have almost 8k posts in 5 years of forums, what's that, about 5 posts a day every single day for 5 years?

Forums is clearly a major part of your life, it's probably a part of what defines you as a person with that much emphasis on it. I didn't mean to offend you on something that you clearly take very personal and with great importance.
    If a non-apology apology was a person :D

@BitterSteel here’s something else you could have added to your response. Seems appropriate lol.

This discussion has been closed.