**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Machine Learning meets Marvel

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
These images were all generated using the AI image generator DALL E mini

Explanation of how this stuff works

This program was trained by looking at metric tons of images on the internet and is programmed to find similarities and be able to generate new, unique images when prompted by pretty much anything. It will be a little janky like you see above since its not human and is still learning, but these types of AI have progressed massively and this one is very powerful.

How to use DALL E mini

https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini
Go here, type in prompts, hit run. It has recently had a large uptick in popularity that is hard for it to support so you will get traffic errors frequently. Just dismiss and try again ~6 times until it lasts for more than 5 seconds (if more than 6, refresh the page and retype your prompt). It should take around 150 seconds to generate completely unique images

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Feel free to post any cool marvel ones you make! And you dont need to limit it to just subjects! Notice the Deadpool one I have a character, setting, and an item
    edited June 2022
    That’s actually a really cool idea. If you want, post an image or images of marvel something and have ppl guess who it is

Is that Dr Doom?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Looks like Aarkus to me. The green and the cape are pretty visible
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Oh, that isn't Marvel :D

Don't know how likely people are to get this, so if you wish to know the answer:
    Ra's Al Ghul
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Crazy times we live in
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Trying to get wolverine in some armor but this looks cool asw, and then our favorite forumster

I am humbled by this picture of greatness, however, it’s one word

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Well... uh...
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★

I am humbled by this picture of greatness, however, it’s one word

Ya I separated it so it would work better