**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon locked on bug with Mr Fantastic

HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I met mr. F in AW, decided to use falcon, but mr. F for some reason can still evade under locked on. There was no AA reduction on the node. Decided to test this in practice, got a screenshot.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Mr F can get higher than 100% evade chance, can't he?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,137 ★★★★
    I think it's the same thing happening with additional ability accuracy. It's like facing Thing on a +100% ability accuracy. With lock on you reduce %100 of base accuracy. It's all about priority in calculation. The game currently adds additional ability accuracy AFTER everything. Mr F has a base 0% evade, +5% for each non damaging debuffs. Lock on reduces 100% of 0% evade. Then when he gets debuffs, he starts evading and lock on is not retroactive.
    It's the only explanation I have.

I have seen the "Mr F can go above 100% evade " but it's not true in most cases, as you can see in the picture above, he has 20% evade and still evade with lock on.
    So yeah I think it's about additional ability accuracy and calculation priority in this game.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    @xLunatiXx there is no words about additional ability accuracy in the description

• ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    It’s not a bug it’s how mr F ability accuracy interacts with accuracy reduction

Falcon reduces evade accuracy by 100%
    Mr F’s evade accuracy is 5% at all times
    Mr F modifies his evade accuracy by the amount of non damaging debuffs in play (0 = x0, 1 = x1, 2 = x3, etc)

This means @ 4 debuffs Mr F evade accuracy is 5%x4 - 5%x(100%) = 15%

This also means that if Falcon is locked on and mr F has 0 debuffs Falcon still gains cruelty passives
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    Whoops just realized I wrote 2 = x3 when I meant 2 = x2