**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And the comp is out. What are your thoughts on overall package?

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Extremely underwhelming considering it was a full year of bugs
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    I'm very glad for the generic rank up gem. The gold came in clutch for a couple rank ups as well.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It was okay but should’ve had a stack of potions and revives as we’ve been using more of those resources because of the issues.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    PGK88 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I might be speaking a bit broadly here, but kinda wild they think Paragon level players still care about 5-star champs lol

Fair enough. I'll ask them to make those more relevant in the future.

The five stars, I mean.
    This I don't get. At all. At which point in the game does one become immune to anything less than a 6*.
    I'm assuming they mean they have a giant roster of 6* champs, so they don't need any 5* champs.

I believe there's a solution to that problem.
    What solution? Ability to rank up 5 star rank 5 maxed out champions with a Sig threshold to 6 star rank one? 😜
    That would be too easy.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    MattDRK said:

Ken1378 said:

Where are the revives!?

Even if there were a couple dozen revives, I think this package would only be okay. Considering how long the issues have persisted for.

there were none. but how do we know this was the compensation?
    im wondering in that too, maybe they are planing a second part of the compensation with revives and potions, to not make the final week of EOP easier
    yeah they didn't state specifically that this was because of recent problems only that it's appreciation. so i'm holding on to hope that this wasn't' really the compensation and just a prelude.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    QuikPik said:

What would've made this package better is

- instead of 6* Nexus, give us 3 of the dual class 6* crystals. I don't believe there's a Nexus version of these but that would be even better.
    - include solo mode potions and revives. Ones that won't hit stash right away for many of us. Like level 4/5 revives and romance type potions. Not a ton of them, maybe 10 revives and 30 heals.
    - give us a token number of units, maybe 500

Time to burn through 6k glory on random stuff I don't really need in order to claim this package.

This is what confuses me. You want items that won't hit your stash... Doesn't that mean your inventory is at it's limit? Wouldn't that imply that you aren't having to use resources?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

My spending on July 4th will reflect my opinion. Hope many more follow suit.

Broken record.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Can someone post paragon rewards? ive only seen thronebreaker and cav.

The free 2-3 gem is awesome

There are no paragon rewards. Total garbage move Kabam.
    I'm Paragon, and I find this hilarious. Despite the input issues, you were able to get the top title in the game, which means you were prolly clearing all sorts of difficult content. Yet you want even more free stuff for your "troubles".

Funny stuff, man.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The one thing they should have added is units, but with 7-4 deals next week that would not have been smart for them, business-wise.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Nope, I'm using resources but knowing Kabam they'd give us 20 L1 revives which would go immediately go into stash for everyone. Giving less of the higher end items would probably mean they don't hit overflow.
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
    They're giving people below conquerer who could've started playing the game yesterday 5 star nexuses lol
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Could of had some revives, and certainly wasn’t expecting the generic rank up gem. Definitely not complaining
  • Options
    Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    The nexus wasn't too bad. Would have loved to get Nick

• Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    edited June 2022
    My thoughts on the compensation for tb. The gold, loyalty, glory amounts were okay amounts. I expected a 6* nexus. The rank 2-3 generic gem was a welcome surprise. The t6 cat shards and t3 alpha shards was a decent amount. I expected maybe a little more than that. The 5* nexus was perplexing as its not really relevant to thronebreakers or above. I felt that generic 6* sig stones were missing, higher level potions/revives, and some higher level boosts to cover most of the bases of a package to encompass most of the games mechanics were missing also. I dont want to sound greedy though. I do appreciate what was given. I believe Paragon should have gotten more stuff than thronebreakers as they are a higher progression level. Maybe an unpopular opinion amongst thronebreakers. There could always be a second carina's package(hint hint Kabam) to cover the missing items but if there's not I won't stomp my feet and complain. I hope everyone gets good pulls from their 6* nexus crystal. Overall I give it a 7 out of 10.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I got **** from the nexuses to make it 3+ months of getting **** champs. Rank up materials are pointless if there is nobody you want to rank up, so its moved me closer to quitting instead of staying.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The rank up gem 2-3 was nice, but the rest is underwhelming.

1 million gold doesn’t cover up the rank up gem useage. 1 million loyalty is handy but the cool down on the boosts/pots makes it a slow purchase to stock up on them. Glory maxed out had to spend 6k just to claim it. Nexus is rng and should never be the main “compensation” for on going issues. Tbh even if they gave us two weeks worth of the “weekly assistance” packages that would have made the compensation better. A handful of questing revives or as someone else mentioned items we can’t normally obtain like romance revives/pots.

I’m not unhappy with it, I just think it could have been a bit better with some consumables in it.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Eh. Coulda supplimented the 5* Nexus for T5CC selector.
    Everything else was nice
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Will we be getting a response from Kabam regarding the fairly negative response towards the compensation?
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Was ok, it’s always fun to open a nexus but 5* lol? Feel like it’s kinda cheap for the better part of a year’s suffering and over egging this to generate some good will before 4th July wouldn’t be a bad thing
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Axew said:

Will we be getting a response from Kabam regarding the fairly negative response towards the compensation?

Probably not. And they will try to close and delete as many threads as possible.

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

I might be speaking a bit broadly here, but kinda wild they think Paragon level players still care about 5-star champs lol

Fair enough. I'll ask them to make those more relevant in the future.

The five stars, I mean.
    This I don't get. At all. At which point in the game does one become immune to anything less than a 6*.
    Catalysts to max a 5-star - 10 t2a, 22 t1a, 13 t4cc, 12 t4b, 2 t5b

Catalysts to get a 6-star to r2, which will have higher hp and attack and benefit from the act 7 global node - 3 t5b, 7 t2a, 7 t4cc, 7 t4b

In all seriousness, variant 4 was a masterpiece and I wish there’d be more occasion to revisit 3-4 stars.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    I keep posting my thoughts and the mods keep deleting them. 🤷