**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[merged] July Buff: Jane Foster Thor

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion

Finally! Cant wait for this one
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thanks for your question!

This information has not been publicly released yet. Though, it appears more information will be coming very soon!

Is it just TJF or is somebody else getting buffed too?
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    @Kabam Jax 2 more quick questions..

Who is the second champ?
    If we don’t have an update on that now, how soon will we be able to know??
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

By when will we get updates on July buffs? Any guesses on who could be getting buffs??

To me it looks like
    Jane Foster - Overhaul
    Korg - Tune Up

Please share if you have any info or references on July buffs.

Well you're half right here, let's all hope you're wrong about korg's one
    I’d temper your expectations on it being an overhaul like we are used to. It’s like a couple ability changes judging by the program so far. It’s not gonna be a Diablo or Hawkeye level buff in terms of new abilities added.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 736 ★★★
    Hoping for the Thor we deserve! This is exciting!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

@Kabam Jax 2 more quick questions..

Who is the second champ?
    If we don’t have an update on that now, how soon will we be able to know??

Maybe OG Thor!?
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Maybe it'll be starlord? Since he's featured in the movie
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171

By when will we get updates on July buffs? Any guesses on who could be getting buffs??

To me it looks like
    Jane Foster - Overhaul
    Korg - Tune Up

Well, while I don’t disagree with him (already) being annoying and tune up resulting in a crazy annoying defender.. I was under the impression his kit could be balanced as I mentioned above.. because today, people only rank him for defence.. for them, it would be nice if they can use him once in a while as an attacker as well.. may be make him good for some specific scenarios and at least he could do good damage in those scenarios..
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

To me it looks like
    Jane Foster - Overhaul
    Korg - Tune Up

Well, while I don’t disagree with him (already) being annoying and tune up resulting in a crazy annoying defender.. I was under the impression his kit could be balanced as I mentioned above.. because today, people only rank him for defence.. for them, it would be nice if they can use him once in a while as an attacker as well.. may be make him good for some specific scenarios and at least he could do good damage in those scenarios..
    If by balancing means he'll be less annoying as a defender, the ppl who ranked up him for defense ( which is the main reason he's ranked) will be annoyed and will have the right to be, I'd prefer keeping him the way he's
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Hoping for a Rocket Raccoon buff but there are still so many champs who are deserving a buff / tune-up.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Who wanna bet her stun chain gets changed?

unfortunately it probably will

shame since it was fun to cheese with
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

dreading Ronan update because of this

Hopefully they give her something neat like "shocks on the opponent increase her attack"

dreading Ronan update because of this

Hopefully they give her something neat like "shocks on the opponent increase her attack"
    oh god I am now living in the perpetual fear that they’ll be getting rid of the most cheesy thing in this game
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★

rip stun chain

was fun

was it actually tho?
    Typhoon said:

rip stun chain

was fun

was it actually tho?
    when you could reliably crit and keep them stun locked for almost the whole fight yeah