**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 3*-4* og Vision no longer obtainable after reaching Uncollected?

Been waiting years to fill those holes in my roster, but I only ever see offers for og Vision in higher tiers.

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    it's certainly the case that if you've got the 5* or 6* you're unlikely to get offered a lower one. I got offered the 3*, and didn't get it, later got offered the 3 and 4 star, took the 3* and then much later, whilst still Proven, got offered the 5* and took that and have never seen the 4* again.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I would absolutely love the chance to purchase a 4* version of OG Vision! He’s the last that I need to complete my collection of 4* champions! And since that’s my favourite aspect of the game (collecting), that would be awesome!

I’m hunting 4* Vision too.
    It’s been at least 3 years since he was available as an offer, and I really regret of not getting him then.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I wouldn't mind a milestone arena for 3-4* Vision, him being in the milestones themselves 🧐.

Keep the 5*+ as is now.

Exactly! Give us an arena for OG vision and it would be very popular
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    The last 4-Star deal without cash purchase was in 2017 based on my own tracking. Would be interesting how it will appear if it did.