**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Reveal Trailer is live

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hm.. seems ok. Gorr looks like the cartoon love child of aarkus and nosferatu. I would’ve loved to see the comic version
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    From an animations standpoint, I could not care less about Valkyrie. She feels so basic, so bland.

Gorr, on the other hand...It's clear he took up the entire animation budget for this round.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

The animation of Valkyries cape and hair feel a little stiff and unfinished. Doesn’t look as graphically polished as some other recent champs.

I notices that too. something is off.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Wish it was the OG version of Valkyrie.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Something off about their model and animation unlike the recent ones that we got.
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Valkyrie hitting the the block mechanics yield passive fury seems a similar mechanic that hulkling has getting 4 pierce buff which unlocks the unblockable buff.
  • Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    Why is Valkyrie a skill class? She's Asgardian and should be cosmic!
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I wish they had gone darker with Gorr’s design.
    It’s like the designer forgot to apply the materials, all white and bland.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Kuga_ZA said:

Probably because of weaponry use.
    Thor is cosmic due to Mjolnir, but his skill counterpart uses more conventional weapons, same with Valkyrie. I think thats their reasoning.
  • Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    Terra said:

Kuga_ZA said:

Thor is cosmic due to Mjolnir, but his skill counterpart uses more conventional weapons, same with Valkyrie. I think thats their reasoning.
    Doesn't make sense. By that reasoning, Jane Foster should be cosmic too.

Thor Ragnarok should be cosmic in my opinion. There's actually a TON of champions that are not in the class they should be in.

Kabam need to relook at how they classify what champions get put into what class. There's 0 consistency in how they're doing it currently.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Kuga_ZA said:

Terra said:

Kuga_ZA said:

Thor Ragnarok should be cosmic in my opinion. There's actually a TON of champions that are not in the class they should be in.

Kabam need to relook at how they classify what champions get put into what class. There's 0 consistency in how they're doing it currently.
    Kabam doesn't choose th3 class. Marvel does if im not mistaken.
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    Kuga_ZA said:

Terra said:

Kuga_ZA said:

Then you should talk to Marvel. They are the final decision on what class they should be not Kabam.