7.4 Kang Down!

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
Came back after a break from the game, and am no where close to a single rank 4, but I did it! The rewards had….mixed results
Duped sym spidey, and pulled a new dpx from basics.
Managed to pull a longshot from the nexus, but with doom rank 3 and Tigra rank 2, I probably won’t be taking him up anytime soon. The only pretty big win, is that I pulled a science gem that I may use on my torch. Don’t want to pull the trigger until further thought and input. The r3 gems from both the compensation and completion will be going to torch, and probably either warlock or Corvus.

Overall fun content, but I don’t exactly know what to do next.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,505 ★★★★★
    Actually, I used a Gem on Torch. 5* mind you, but he's Max Sig now, and that extra Flame-On comes in handy.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Actually, I used a Gem on Torch. 5* mind you, but he's Max Sig now, and that extra Flame-On comes in handy.

Idk personally I haven't used it more than once in 2 years roughly :/ sig 200 also but if I could take them back I would
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,329 ★★★★★

Better options for the gem exist. Plus, 6* gems are rare(ish) 5* gems are basically handed out at every asteroid corner in the Realm
    Terra said:

Better options for the gem exist. Plus, 6* gems are rare(ish) 5* gems are basically handed out at every asteroid corner in the Realm
    They were more rare when I used it. It's up to the OP, really. If they would like to hold out, all good. I'm just saying I'm glad he's Awakened. He's always on my Attack Team, and I can melt someone every other Fight or so.
    If I had my 6* Awakened, I'd take him to R3. No sense at this time.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★
    Congrats OP!

I did this a week or so ago and cant even remember what I pulled from the crystals though I did use the skill gem on Shang Chi for no particular reason.