**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker

Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Finally made the leap and am happy I got it done. The relief when that sp3 came up in the grandmaster fight was amazing. Was hoping to dupe herc with the rewards but didn’t until I finished my last run of the sq and it put a cherry on top. I just wanted to thank the community with their post on paths and rosters for completion. Here are my pulls.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    Big congrats.
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Great job
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nicely done.
  • Options
    Heck yes! Keep it up!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Nice Jubilee
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Anyone have any tips on book 2? I want to start it but don’t think my 6* roster is developed enough
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Anyone have any tips on book 2? I want to start it but don’t think my 6* roster is developed enough

Don’t need a fully developed 6 star roster. 5s can handle it. Some 5s at higher sig will benefit more than unawakened low sig 6 stars. You’ll lose out in the attack bonus but just boost to make up for it.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

I mostly use 5* for Book 2 completion and exploration
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68
    Great job!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

It's way easier than Act 6. Good luck.