**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will you buy the summ(on)er resort pass?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Will you buy the summ(on)er resort pass? 221 votes

Yes I do (I purchased last year as well)
25%
GroundedWisdomBigPoppaCBONECristalmanTendersquadzuffycytwbcCondemnedToeBlackfriar63Champ_Zbryce7mCat_MurdockCropDusterLiss_Bliss_BrokenRasiloverReferenceLiquidkoldcx23433Aaronk90redsoxpatsfan89 57 votes
Yes I do (I didn’t buy last year)
5%
Sw0rdMasterBulmktLovejoy72WackyHackyErcarretGiantwalrus56VendemiaireVesgonJaffa_BluCitizenCederPegacoil 12 votes
May buy one of the pass (say try one month or booster)
4%
DrZolaRCunhacausticCometEarthbrandinhoVernCaptain_Pug30TimeGenesisMusikmenGrassKnucklesShivacrux 11 votes
Wait and see until I figure out the mechanism
5%
CupidSandeepSMoosetiptronicFlash_QSbrahimpi99VbnmeXguard77AydenPlays1ThomildoorpimeSGunner14Ansh_A 12 votes
No thank you
57%
GrubSnakeEyes69World EaterRaganatorSpity68SighsohardDarkZenCarnage313MSRDLDTheVyruscrogsTerraVerzzduallTySwartzy84ThunderGodSpiderCoolsCassyRbk19Garlo 128 votes
Others
0%
houndogακι 1 vote

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No thank you
    10 dollars for a milestone to open up and then work for the stuff to get the locked rewards that are good but only if your lucky
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    No thank you
    Maybe for the chance at a single class nexus. Those dual ones are still too rng for my liking. Hard pass.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    No thank you
    It largely depends on where you are in your progression, but as someone who is looking to become Paragon, paying to 'double' the small amount of T6b/T3a fragments doesn't seem worth it. The other things are nice but don't move the needle.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Nope
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    No thank you
    lol no
    Never have, never will
  • No thank you
    No, I don't think I will
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I normally do the sigil, but I will do this instead for a few months.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Yes I do (I didn’t buy last year)
    You get 390 units alone from buying it + the extra goodies. It’s a pretty good deal (assuming you are ok to spend)

Just annoys me it costs AUD$15 vs USD$10

We Aussies gets so ripped off
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    nope. I did last year, but not with this year's making it worse than last. Plus, they're getting ten quid a month out of me atm for the sigil so I can get Sigil Witch.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'll end up buying all 3 months just to get the Generic AG. Out of all the 5* AG's I have gotten, I have never gotten a Skill and kind of want to awaken my Ægon.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

I'll end up buying all 3 months just to get the Generic AG. Out of all the 5* AG's I have gotten, I have never gotten a Skill and kind of want to awaken my Ægon.

If its only for the 5* AG I definitely hold off , those are far more available nowadays, you’d end up getting one soon enough
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    No thank you
    Hard pass man...it's not worth it...!!!!
    No thank you
    To all who have temptation to purchase ....trust me you don't want to....paying money for RNG Rewards is never good...rather buy something good for you, something that will make you actually happy...!!!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

To all who have temptation to purchase ....trust me you don't want to....paying money for RNG Rewards is never good...rather buy something good for you, something that will make you actually happy...!!!

Nearly a quarter of a t6b and t3a, lots of shards, the dual class nexus, plenty of other materials, units…even if the crystals are duds, $30 here goes farther than July 4.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I'll take a generic AG for $30. Especially because I've been hunting for a skill AG for going on 2 years now.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    No thank you
    A game that’s still broken. Over tunned AI they continue not to address and a horrible map 5 AQ that’s still not addressed. Thanks but no thanks. Stopped buying the sigil also.
    edited July 2022
    No thank you
    TyEdge said:

Nearly a quarter of a t6b and t3a, lots of shards, the dual class nexus, plenty of other materials, units…even if the crystals are duds, $30 here goes farther than July 4.
    You can get that eventually always....but of course its your money, you get to spend it how you like.....I just wanted to say to those who have temptation/deciding whether to spend money or not...you can get those rewards through eq ,sq, content etc. eventually without spending the money...!!!!! I
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    No thank you
    I bought last year.
    But not this time
    To many objektives, to much time. Not enough stuff for me to be excited for.

Realy no.