**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously fix aw or cancel the season

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

This aw tier isn't going up no matter how many matches we won. This has been repeatedly reported earlier and no action has been taken yet. Its quite frustrating honestly. 30 members giving their time and effort for aw and kabam won't acknowledge a bug or fault in their part.

And now why in tier 6 there is defense tactics and attackers ban available?
That was supposed to be from tier 5 and above. What the hell is going on with aw?

6 wars gone and we are loosing points cause of the bug with no info on this and neither is the season getting cancelled.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If you Match with an Alliance in Tier 5, you have a 50/50 chance of using their Map. That's how it's always been.
  • Options
    Should have written "Back to back"
  • Options
    Nocko said:

You're getting to ban attackers because as a tier 6 ally, you can be matched and end up playing against a tier 5 ally on a tier 5 map
    In the event that happens, you'll have the bans in place

The higher you get the harder it is to get into the next tier. That's how tier systems work. If you keep winning you will eventually get to the next tier, but it will take longer and longer the higher you go.

These are not bugs. And finally

This game seriously gives more frustratiom than entertainment

I dont say this glibly, if that is how you feel, then you should stop playing the game
    4 consecutive wins and same tier 6? Do you realize this or not?

I don't know of anyone but i run 2 alliances and neither has seen any change of tier this season.

I made a post regarding this few days back it was moved to bug section and no further info or action was taken.

I have been running alliances for 2 years I we have been to tier5 after 2 consecutive wins even so i know what is bug and what is not even if someone acknowledges it or not.

Plus if you notice carefully u know that war rating increments aren't normal after 1st war this season. Why running away from that issues huh?

Tier is frozen. War rating is +15/-15 from normal +45/-45

And you feel everything is going smoothly
  • Options

This game seriously gives more frustratiom than entertainment

I dont say this glibly, if that is how you feel, then you should stop playing the game

Believe be tons of people recently did. We used to get 3.8k rank on alliance quest till last 4 aq set we are 3.2k rank and with same alliance quest score.

Approx 600 alliance ie. 1800 players above rank 3.8k just retired or left the game.

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Is aw broken? Wasn’t following too closely but my ally has been in tier 8 all season. Won 6 consecutive wars..
  • Options
    Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    “Seriously fix aw or cancel the season”…..well..now that you put the word seriously there, I’m sure it will happen lol. As stated above, they’ve known and posted this since July 9th. That’s 2 weeks ago.

They do have info on this and are not cancelling the season. You’re a bit behind on this.
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150

4 consecutive wins and same tier 6? Do you realize this or not?

I don't know of anyone but i run 2 alliances and neither has seen any change of tier this season.

I made a post regarding this few days back it was moved to bug section and no further info or action was taken.

I have been running alliances for 2 years I we have been to tier5 after 2 consecutive wins even so i know what is bug and what is not even if someone acknowledges it or not.

Plus if you notice carefully u know that war rating increments aren't normal after 1st war this season. Why running away from that issues huh?

Kabam has stated that the change to +/- was not intentional but it is affecting everyone in the game it's not just your alliance that's seeing numbers like +19/-20.

regarding tiers, your tier is based on a percentage of alliances. It's more likely that you were just at the bottom of tier 6 and are now around the middle or even the top but need more wins to move up. Rather than being "frozen" and no matter how many times you win you won't move.

Just keep improving war to war, keep winning, and you'll see a change.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★

If someone asks for a champion info playstyle or guide for some content completion there are tons of decent members who reply and help.

But in case of ongoing bugs neither kabam nor any 5 silver star members in here can provide any helpful comment.

I don’t know what you want from the “5 silver star members” on this one. People reply to people asking for help with game content because we know about game content. We have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes at Kabam regarding AW season, so we can’t exactly weigh in on that.

We can tell you that because you have matched with a Tier 5 alliance, you may be subject to Tier 5 map and rules. And, if you have matched with them, it’s probably because you’re close to going up a Tier, which is the other thing you seem to be frustrated by.

Other than that, there’s not exactly anything that anybody else on the community side of things can contribute to this discussion. You linked to the threads on the topic, that’s all the information we’ve got. Nothing else to be said on it.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    There is definitely something wrong if you won 4 wars in a row and still couldn't advance to higher tier.
  • Options
    Another bug on aw. Showing 0 diversity on both of my alliance.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227

Nocko said:

Winning 4 wars back to back is no guarantee to enter next tier, it depends on many factors like where you are in the current tier and how others in your tier and the next perform. It can take any number of wins, we are at 7 back to back wins and still in the same Tier. Be patient, its just a game, if it makes you feel bad, take a break.
  • Options
    OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    We won 9 in a row and only went up after winning the 9 th war.