**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds rank rewards

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
Just wanted to ask if this is something to be expected within the next day or a week or two. Asking for planning purposes. Those rank rewards can get me paragon and allow me to get the second highest milestone if I'm paragon before week 4 fight is done. I understand this can take a while for rooting out the modders. Just wondering if there is a timeline for this already whether I should have hope or just not bother with it.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    It will come when it comes. As much as I empathize with your situation, it takes some time to root out the modders and make sure there’s solid evidence for every single one of them as Kabam has to do its due diligence when denying someone their rewards.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    @xNig Based on your response, I take it you think this was a post complaining about this. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it. Because all I did was ask. I am not bothered if the rewards don't come out till next month. If that's the case, I simply wanted to know. Cause then I know I probably need revives for one round of week 5 to get all the points. If they come early, then I'll probably need 2 rounds to get full rewards (granted the objectives stay the same as last time)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

@xNig Based on your response, I take it you think this was a post complaining about this. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it. Because all I did was ask. I am not bothered if the rewards don't come out till next month. If that's the case, I simply wanted to know. Cause then I know I probably need revives for one round of week 5 to get all the points. If they come early, then I'll probably need 2 rounds to get full rewards (granted the objectives stay the same as last time)

Oh no, I didn’t view it as a complain post. If it were a complain/beg/whine post, I would have been much nastier and wouldn’t have the “empathize with you” part. 😂

(I’m not nasty all the time dude. Only when a post reeks of entitlement then I tend to slam it. You were being really nice and polite in the way you enquired about it. 👍🏻)
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    No worries, all good :smiley:
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    8.1 beta took 4 weeks and that had nothing to do with cheaters or ranks, 2 weeks if your lucky, could easily see it near the 4 week mark.