**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just awakened 6* Spidey 2099 and was wondering...

I'm going to take him to r2, is he worth taking to r3?
These are my rank 3 6*s

Doom
Apoc
Doc ock
Prof x
Void

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    Yes he's worth r3. Man is a workhorse.
  • Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    Terra said:

Where would you rank him in your top favorites?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Where would you rank him in your top favorites?
    Personally? He's top 5 on my list (which is incredibly different from most). I love my 5/65, he brings alot to the table.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I have a 6r4. Initially I did it because it was what I thought my best option for the 3 to 4 class gem and hitting paragon but I’ve come to love him.
    Karatemike has great videos showcasing his utility and damage.
  • Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107

I have a 6r4. Initially I did it because it was what I thought my best option for the 3 to 4 class gem and hitting paragon but I’ve come to love him.

I have to check that out
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    edited July 2022

I have him as R2 unduped, is the dupe important for him? I mean, is it worth R3 him without the dupe?
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    mortenhy said:

I have him as R2 unduped, is the dupe important for him? I mean, is it worth R3 him without the dupe?
    Mine is only sig 20. As I understand it, the sig would give you access to more damage by being able to reapply the ruptures and getting to your SP2 faster.
    He still has access to all his kit unduped and I haven’t felt like he lacks damage.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I had taken him to 6R3 before I duped him, and I had already used him extensively in War. He is a top 5 Science champ at max sig imo, but extremely effective even unduped.

He excels as a war attacker, especially taking down Mystic bosses like it’s nothing and also against Mystica that punish even having one buff, like Mojo or Dormammu.

Now he is sig 40 and I’m contemplating making him my first R4.