**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we not have this again

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Science chapter in cav eq, now I don’t have a torch so I don’t have a good option for this fight, but who thought it was a good idea to add a 400k Sasquatch which gains power every 8 seconds you lose all your power if you dex and he can regen 1k per tick, basically forcing me to use items otherwise you can’t get through it if you don’t have a counter, and no I’m not ranking up a champ just for this fight and my account has been cavalier for some time, honestly a terrible decision to have this fight
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Void?
  • Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Repto23 said:

Void?

Don’t have a counter
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

Science chapter in cav eq, now I don’t have a torch so I don’t have a good option for this fight, but who thought it was a good idea to add a 400k Sasquatch which gains power every 8 seconds you lose all your power if you dex and he can regen 1k per tick, basically forcing me to use items otherwise you can’t get through it if you don’t have a counter, and no I’m not ranking up a champ just for this fight and my account has been cavalier for some time, honestly a terrible decision to have this fight

Use Immortal Abomination
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Roster photo? Trust me it helps a lot
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Consider this mini practice for gauntlet without the knockdown shield and a much smaller health pool. If you're struggling with cav eq, you're roster still needs some champs to handle certain situations and this is preparing you for that other content.
    Plus, you're not ranking up a champ for just this fight. You'd be ranking up a champ who can counter this type of fight. Sounds like you need a heal block/reverse champ

Also it's any science champ that does weakness, power sting or slow that gets the benefit of the node. Joe fixit, Ibom, piggy, yellow jacket, spider2099 are more science options. And Mr. Fantastic prefight has petrify built in - use all 3 on any champ you want to make it easier.

Also, you could run inequity for guaranteed weakness with any science champ. I know a lot of people haven't unlocked it, but it's an option, among several others.

Any healblock or reversal champ will do this fight. AA, Warlock, Diablo, ibom, void, torch and yondu are all options. Capiw with a tech and cosmic on the team works great too. Or, someone who can place a lot of debuffs with despair and petrify masteries maxed out. G2099 will work, nimrod, OG guilly sp2 at the right time.... I'm just spitballing off the top of my head.

Good luck.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Void, Mr negative, s99 etc can take him out.
    Mayne sharing your roster might help you

As usual it's not that hard to explore even if you use your 4 stars
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It's not that difficult
    I soloed all the fights in the entire cav eq except QS

NF solos QS pretty easily.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

mr f
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What sasquatch?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

What sasquatch?

I had the same reaction, didn’t even notice the fight. All those furies and recoil just obliterates
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Think I used red guardian, and cap iw with herc warlock and quake in the back to explore tat quest. Red guardian and high sig cap iw wreck that path, void or Mr f too, or any science with a. Mr F pre fight.