**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

War global mode not working

PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi there. After two wars we found a conduit global mode not working. Defenders doesnt get a debuff after being knockdown. Attackers were mr.negative And Tigra And Defenders sersi, green goblin And silver surfer. Defenders havent got any incinerate/shock/coldsnap debuff after knocking Down from heavy or specials..
Also found natural defender imunity prevent global mode too, but IT IS different Story.

Comments

• PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    Please let US know if u repair IT before season, THX.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 325 ★★★
    I experienced the same issue in today's off season war:

void against mephisto
    nimrod against pyramid x

no debuffs on knock down, global node is a joke like this
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 ★★
    Pupkac said:

Please let US know if u repair IT before season, THX.

Hey, I’ve already made a thread about it some days ago, tagged Kabam workers, but didn’t get any response… So we also have this problem and also are worry about Start of the season🥵

@Kabam Miike could u please provide any info ?
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 381 ★★★
    Please either postpone the season, or remove conduit-3 and use conduit-2 for everyone, it's too late for people to learn the node.
  • yeah global isnt working. Half of it atleast
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,143 ★★★★
    Conduit 3 has NOT been working all off-season... 6 wars in and any testing/practice has been absolutely wasted. Would love for Kabam to acknowledge that it's not working as described and hope they don't randomly fix it w/o notice during the season.
  • MODS please let us know if this is working as intended
  • Hey there, the team found the issue and pushed the fix for it today, so it should be operating correctly in the next war.
    So the new season will just start like this? "fixed" but nobody knows what got fixed and how it will be like after the fix?
    Well sometimes IT works. Trier s

Hey there, the team found the issue and pushed the fix for it today, so it should be operating correctly in the next war.

Thank you, IT IS great to see u gonna fix IT.
    FunnyDude said:

So the new season will just start like this? "fixed" but nobody knows what got fixed and how it will be like after the fix?

Why nobody knows? We reported problem not everytime knockdown starts debuff And Kabam told they Fix IT. Seems ok for me
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 ★★

Hey there, the team found the issue and pushed the fix for it today, so it should be operating correctly in the next war.

I think the start of the season should be delayed for 1 week, because at this point we don’t have enough knowledge to deal with the global node. Some tests should be done, this bug costs us 3 wars of studying in a row.
    Pupkac said:

FunnyDude said:

Why nobody knows? We reported problem not everytime knockdown starts debuff And Kabam told they Fix IT. Seems ok for me
    Did you practice it? Do you know if it can really work as intended? Are you sure if there is no new bug?
    I guess you will give me three "NO", then it is not OK for me.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Honestly now, you ask from us to go ahead to a new global without even testing it. That’s unbelievable

I don't understand why you guys deleted my post, I just spoke the truth, nobody knows if it's fixed or not, it's just a say and you want us to test in season, this is truly unbelievable.