**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 3 star to max out?

I'm a newer player and all of these at sig 1-10. I have four star versions of magik, dv, gr and mordo so it looking for another hero to take up.

CA WW2
SL
SW
Wolverine
Crossbones
Captain Marvel
Elektra

Comments

• SonushaanuSonushaanu Posts: 18
    Star lord i wish to dupe my 4*
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Yep, Star Lord, Scarlet Witch, or Wolverine are your best bets out of those. Scarlet Witch is still a good champ, just not god tier like she was.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    No doubt sw.i have her as only 3* SIG lvl 42.she solo defeat chapter 2 round 2 kang in all or nothing node in master with 75% health remain.she is still god teir
  • HurricaneWarningHurricaneWarning Posts: 22
    I would not consider another mystic based on your current line up. I would take SL or Wolvy.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    All of them are worthy of maxed up.
    But I would start with Crossbones and/or Elektra, and if you have they duped Wolverine and ScarletWitch.

I suggest you rank up champs 3 at times.
    And the best is maxed up few champs than just level 10 (or whatever) many champs.

Also, you should know you'll evently maxeup MANY 3*, most of them in fact, it's the normal life in MCoC.
    It's because 3* champs are the most worthy enough while abundant, and ISOs and Catas expire faster than 4* arrive.

Plus they're useful for Arenas (and some Quest, but you just need 5 here).
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    SL or SW. The only characters whose 3* versions can be used in higher difficulties of the game.
    Don't get me wrong wolvy is great, but the 3* version just doesn't cut it.
    I did RoL with 3*SL. People do high difficulty event quests with a 3* SW and crit team. I know she's nerfed after 12.0 but she's still good.