Unstoppable Colossus needs a Buff

Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
My reasoning aside from the obvious (he doesnt have a good kit) is that now with the updates to the loyalty store, you are telling me that a 6* Unstoppable Colossus is more valuable than a 6* awakening gem?! I disagree!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Everybody wants Unstoppable Colossus to be buffed but since he's a trophy champion he's not going to be high on the priority list anytime soon.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

With as valuable as loyalty is in the game now, he DEFINITELY needs/deserves a buff. A major one.

Or it makes people use loyalty in stuff that’s actually worth something
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 450 ★★★★
    But sucks for all the people who had millions of loyalty for years and nothing to do with it so they bought Unstoppable Colossus just because… now old loyalty that cost them a 6* AG and a 1/2 t6b or t3a. A buff would be nice for the player base. And it’s a champ that everyone can get without rng.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

But sucks for all the people who had millions of loyalty for years and nothing to do with it so they bought Unstoppable Colossus just because… now old loyalty that cost them a 6* AG and a 1/2 t6b or t3a. A buff would be nice for the player base. And it’s a champ that everyone can get without rng.

Thems the breaks unfortunately. Sometimes you buy something and a year later something much better comes out.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 450 ★★★★
    Of course. But this is the rare situation that something could actually be done.