Options

Worst nexus ever?

DaBigGubGubDaBigGubGub Posts: 39
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Completed Act 7 for this??? Pulled hulkling with shards though So I have my second r3 planned.

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Definitely in the running
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    My personal opinion!! I feel though that red skulls kit is actually a very solid kit for the most part, but he hits just too damn soft. If they tweaked something with his damage output, he'd be a solid champ to use
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

Completed Act 7 for this??? Pulled hulkling with shards though So I have my second r3 planned.

I think you won for the worse one ever.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    Nop.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    At least you only get one of those. I have all of those three stay unranked at the bottom. Lol
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 362 ★★★
    SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

If you think roblin is bad, you just haven't played the game enough.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    007Bishop said:

SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

I wonder how many that are quick to tell others that their disappointment is unwarranted have those champions at rank one.
    Not taking about you specifically, just a thought.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

007Bishop said:

SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

I wonder how many that are quick to tell others that their disappointment is unwarranted have those champions at rank one.
    Truth is, there are champs with value that some of us will not take past rank 1. It's no hate but we've got champs we'd rather use to complete content than those who we feel are occasionally useful.

I love the hood but I'll rather use Claire in most content. This doesn't necessarily mean the hood is bad, I have a preference 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Ohh boyyy...
    You guys okay??????
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155

At least Cyclops is in that, he's "very effective".
    Those disagrees must not have been playing back then
  • Options

007Bishop said:

SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

If I don't use a champ or have them ranked up, I don't have an opinion on them. I have roblin ranked up which is why I KNOW he's a good champ
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

If I don't use a champ or have them ranked up, I don't have an opinion on them. I have roblin ranked up which is why I KNOW he's a good champ
    Fair play, fair play. I’d love to see some gameplay and know what content you recommend him for.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

Fair play, fair play. I’d love to see some gameplay and know what content you recommend him for.
    I haven't played the game in a while because of uni. As for his uses, you can use him anywhere you'd use Venom/Venompool. He needs ramp up over fights but he's capable of doing everything Venom can and a whole lot more, including damage. Peni bosses in war? No problem.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

You tell me, bud

Red Goblin is awesome
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

Yea i tried him, don't like him at all 😩

Just because you "tried" him, doesn't make him bad. Lots of players didn't like Quake, Ghost, Corvus, Doom and more upon limited playing initially.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,019 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

We had a little ‘post your worst nexus’ comp some time ago. I think this was the winner….

😬
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★

This was my cosmic nexus from act 7 exploration
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

SCP1504 said:

Yea i tried him, don't like him at all 😩

Just because you "tried" him, doesn't make him bad. Lots of players didn't like Quake, Ghost, Corvus, Doom and more upon limited playing initially.
    Bruh can you read? I said i didn't like playing him didn't say he was bad, to me he's a trash pull.
    So you go ahead and r4 yours if you want 🤷‍♂️
    You compared it with op as worse Nexus and based on your wording you acted like yours was worse (which the community heavily disagrees with), you later tried to backtrack on your comment by saying you didn't like him.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

We had a little ‘post your worst nexus’ comp some time ago. I think this was the winner….

I think the worst nexus should be sig increase only for three of them, which even hurts more.