**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else planning on paragon after this EoP event

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
As someone who hasn’t bought any T3A or T6B through unit or money offer and hasn’t done a couple of the “harder” Carina Challenges. I plan to be Pentagon after this event.

Anyone else planning on paragon after this EoP event 96 votes

Yes, para is gonna be gone soon 😎
35%
heruheru511TristanTotal_Domin01Crazyjack719Rbk19RasiloverUnobtainiumClawsTitoBandito187Gogeta91199WordunkenSquirrelguyDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusCtfz35LegionnaireAMS94Aomine_Daiki10Soyheyor123Charlie21540Lpoo 34 votes
Already Paragon you peasants 👹
32%
LeNoirFaineantzuffyBpn88855Panchulon21RickGrimes_King73MoosetiptronicCap366spiderbites0196IvarTheBonelessPikoluItsDamien_Sham_EtjamaSpadeHunterNichj99DarkEternityBocksaroxIronman3000Thoye3Ercarret 31 votes
Not that close but on my way up 🙂
20%
TerraMityAntSpurgeon14yuwFloorKillerLoganJackman05Deadpool87mrcyrcleSpagNidusSpidy01223Giantwalrus56Mukesh5445RiptideGrassKnucklesMightyDElMelloiDoosraSuelGamesOrizSalsa_Cha1 20 votes
Bro I’m miles away 🥺
11%
anggafksilentagButtehrsZakrw_317RenaxqqSirGamesBond13579rebel_The_man001PapaMidnite007PowerOfACandleParaGone 11 votes

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    I've been taking my time because I've had a lot going on at work, and because it makes the game more fun if I don't madly rush to the end. I could've had it a while back if I had really tried, I only have Carina's Challengers left of Vol. 2 and I only need like 2/3 of a T3A for my 3rd.

Congrats though OP. EOP definitely has helped many a F2P and cheap-to-play on their way to Paragon.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I need one more of each catalyst, and then I’m paranormal 👻
  • ItsDamien said:

Aww man… I’m only a Paragon… I want to be a Pentagon too :(

I'm already Pseudogon and working on Metagon.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I will be hitting it roughly halfway through this version depending on how quickly we can get the t6b and t3a from the side quest. And if I am able to get enough loyalty from this season. Still need 130k
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    I’ll probably become paragon halfway through if 8.1 has 50% of both resources. So will probably be able to get the second highest peak milestone!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Bro I’m miles away 🥺
    I just became thronebreaker recently Paragon will take time
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I plan to be Pentagon after this event.

Can you tell me how to be?
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I need just half of both catalysts for 3rd R4 which I'll get from Sep EQ & SQ
    This EOP, 8.1, & next EOP will put me on my way towards 4th R4....hopefully buffed season 37 rewards will also add a good chunk to that
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Aww man… I’m only a Paragon… I want to be a Pentagon too :(

They hit the Pentagon 🐼
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Already Paragon you peasants 👹
    Already Parallelogram.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 701 ★★★
    Pentagram, baby! menenenmeh menenemeh 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    As long as I get all the objectives these next 2 EOPs I'll have enough resources for 2 Rank 4s so I'll be close once I finish Act 7
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I don't think I will hit until Cyber Monday unit deals.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    Bro I’m miles away 🥺
    I only have one rank 3