**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

My tier list

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
This is just a opinion post, please comment your suggestions

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 ★★
    I believe torch, warlock and tigra belong in the beyond god tier and omega sentinel, gaurdian and peni belong in god tier
  • Options

I believe torch, warlock and tigra belong in the beyond god tier and omega sentinel, gaurdian and peni belong in god tier

I had a think about it, and I agree that torch and warlock belong in beyond god tier. I feel like Tigra isn't as good as the other champs, as her defense isn't as good. Omega sentinel and guardian have OP debuffs, and peni is just a beast in defense, and great at attack too.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,101 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    My boy Hawkeye and Karnak in worst tier 😔
  • Options
    Hawkeye has bad damage, bleed is average. Karnak has no good qualities whatsoever
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Making Star-Lord and Scarlet Witch in the same category as Cyclopes is a crime and lack of understanding. There are so many amazing champs in the 'above average' category that you should redo the whole thing. I.e. Scorpion, Rintrah, Symbiote Supreme, Overseer, Weapon X, Sersi and Miles.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★
    Elsa is average? Lol.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    tier list based on what? there are lot of things I don't like about this list but what I hate the most is the BAD tier. Ronan, Luke Cage, OG BW, Hulk Ragnarock bad? They are not used commonly maybe but calling them bad is just stupid.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Hawkeye has bad damage, bleed is average. Karnak has no good qualities whatsoever

Do u even know anything about karnak?
  • Options
    This style of making Tier Lists is terrible on the eyes.

Much easier to recognize champs at a glance using their headshot game icons instead.

(although I guess this way would look good for making into a poster and putting on your wall as art).
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    What is the criteria for each category?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    This looks like a tier list of someone who just 100% Act 5. Besides Karnak in the worst tier? It seems you took a break from the game.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Act 4 tier list moment. Guardian being beyond god tier is hillarious and so is Overseer and Wmags being so ridiculously low
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★
    Torch has been on the ban list so long people forgot how amazing he is
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,518 ★★★★★
    Scorpigod belongs at least In god tier so does Spidey 2099
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

This style of making Tier Lists is terrible on the eyes.

Much easier to recognize champs at a glance using their headshot game icons instead.

(although I guess this way would look good for making into a poster and putting on your wall as art).

Why would anyone want to hang this
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I like the headshots, and time put in making this list. But, I don't agree with many of these. Have you used all these champs???!!!